SteamID: STEAM_0:0:509827136

BanID: 82489

Ban Reason
DA of Enzyme

Staff Member: Random

Involved users
Me

Why should you be unbanned?
So right after I create 1 staff report on Random and then call out Chumps I get banned for another bullshit reason?

What is this?
Hey Enzyme.

We have more than enough evidence supporting the case that you are infact a DA of Enzyme. This was not a ''bullshit'' reason as we do not permit users to create a new account after their original account has been punished.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(07-27-2019, 11:51 AM)Random Wrote: Hey Enzyme.

We have more than enough evidence supporting the case that you are infact a DA of Enzyme. This was not a ''bullshit'' reason as we do not permit users to create a new account after their original account has been punished.

First of all, I would like to point out that it is very disrespectful to call me by a name that isn't mine. I have my own identity, don't refer to me as someone else.

Second of all, you say that you have evidence, but yet you haven't showed anything? How can there be evidence suggesting something that isn't true?
After a discussion with multiple staff members, I am even more confident in the decision that was made. Your UBR will not be approved at this point, and your forums account will also be banned now due to double accounting.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]