Reported User(s): Sevenx | Psalms

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:509827136 | STEAM_0:0:78920895

Date & Time (GMT): 26/7/19 @ 14:00 GMT

Summary of the incident

Multiple RDA / Team killings / FailRP / RDA

-

Evidence

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: K3ZmmYe.jpg]

They pointed guns at me, I am a SRU sargent. then when i drove off. they shot me down  as a SRU sargent. (teamkilling)

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: JRwfJvJ.jpg]" />

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: ADJTd5H.png]" />

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: g3u1Lw9.jpg]" />

They shot me as president while they where a cop then quickly changed jobs

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: q62lZji.jpg]" />

RDA for the 10th time, pwergaming, changing job to sargent to arrest me 
I am both a victim and a witness to these events.
No evidence as of yet, but I did literally spawn, cross the road and they handcuffed me and put me in jail for 15 minutes.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
Could you add the other steam id aswell
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
-Behalf of PSALMS-

Picture 1: We detained you in the first picture because you almost drove over Sevenx, when we told you to drive slower, you went inside the vehicle and ran him over.

Picture 2: You were playing corrupt and dictator without permission of a staff member. You always demoted us for bullshit reasons as well. We had to take down the corrupt dictator.

Picture 3: We don't arrest you for no reason and you have no proof of it.
(07-26-2019, 02:11 PM)Kappatalist Wrote: No evidence as of yet, but I did literally spawn, cross the road and they handcuffed me and put me in jail for 15 minutes.

-Behalf of Psalms-
You're not directly involved, actually, not involved in this PR at all. What gives you the right to write here?
-Behalf of Sevenx-

There's no concrete evidence of anything you claim except the killing of you as a corrupt dictator without staff permission.
(07-26-2019, 02:08 PM)ForteFox Wrote: I am both a victim and a witness to these events.

-Behalf of Psalms-

No, you're not a victim nor a witness to these specific events. Stop lying and rest assured.
@ Chumps Steam ID of the second perpetrator has been added as requested.

I have also asked one of the newcomers who have recordings to post something to try and show us a video. He is making aforum account and waiting for confirmation.

additional proof below for demotion due to requests of random wheel clamping, arrest, raid, handcuffing. . I was a normal president. only 10 mins spawned in.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 4O8CLTq.jpg]
Image shows:

One of many blue text request for demotion of sargetn who was paslms
My job title as president not corrupt dicktator
Image was taken moments before the two perpetraitors came up the elevator and team killed me as police job. reated to image #2 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
-Behalf of Psalms & Sevenx-

Provide evidence of random wheel clamping, arrest, raid, handcuffing, because at this point, you're just bullshitting. You're a child man, look at your GIF and you can't even spell Sergeant right.