Dae <3
Reported User(s): Dae <3

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:176979482

Date & Time (GMT): 24/7/19 @ 12:00 GMT

Summary of the incident

FearRP

The perpetraitor has exited his blue vehcle and shot x3 officers who had him at gunpoint.

Evidence

Evidence by eye witness:
-Kingcaesar172-

You show in the pr that you broke rules your self:
You can't be out in the open as a president without security
[Image: H3WmOG1.png]
(07-25-2019, 07:56 AM)Dae Wrote: You show in the pr that you broke rules your self:
You can't be out in the open as a president without security

Dae it states too stay out of dangerous situations so I was hiding as you had been searching for me for an hour there for all I was doing was trying too stay alive by staying near my police officers. I had 3 around the building, I'd say that was pretty decent security.
Also this is a PR for you, post your PR for me if you think it is that bad.
Generalwelshy hes kinda right...
6.3 As a President, you are a very important person and therefore your life is of high priority, so stay out of dangerous situations (i.e, inspecting a crime scene or going outside without security).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
(07-25-2019, 12:21 PM)MrMaaze Wrote: Generalwelshy hes kinda right...
6.3 As a President, you are a very important person and therefore your life is of high priority, so stay out of dangerous situations (i.e, inspecting a crime scene or going outside without security).

I know yet I had 3 police officers as security and as I said he had been hunting me for an hour, putting myself in a dangerous situation would have also been going back too the nexus knowing I was being hunted, staying around my police officers was the safest place.
(07-25-2019, 12:24 PM)generalwelshy Wrote:

I know yet I had 3 police officers as security and as I said he had been hunting me for an hour, putting myself in a dangerous situation would have also been going back too the nexus knowing I was being hunted, staying around my police officers was the safest place.

*Involved* (witness)

Police isn't the personal security of the president.
(07-25-2019, 01:53 PM)azure Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 12:24 PM)generalwelshy Wrote:

*Involved* (witness)

Police isn't the personal security of the president.

Alright whatever I messed up but this PR isn't for me so it's whatever if you wanna make a PR for me go ahead but this PR is for Dae who broke FearRP.
Denied. It's hard to see what actually happened as you were a few light-years away