Ban Reason
Basing as doctor, self-supply - LAST CHANCE

Staff Member: Kippsee

Involved users
Mask
Julern
Sirnarc

Why should you be unbanned?
Sirnarc made a PR where he was sure and would not say anything else than that i Self supplied and based with someone as a Doctor. He used my video as his evidence on the PR which is this video here that actually was a PR on Sirnarc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekC0OPmTosU

So first off i wanna see your proof, how you know i was basing as a doctor. Like did Kippsee even check the logs. Do an admin even have proof of that being my pots https://pasteboard.co/IoSN2px.jpg

I stated in the PR Sirnarc made on me: ''As said in the PR before today that got approved aswell, i even told you that before i changed my job to doctor i removed my pots and contra but i forgot to remove my keypad. I used 5 Galil shots to remove 5 pots and removed all my drug labs and money printers with the same Galil. I never based with them as a Doctor, when i changed to Doctor i was a doctor for some time and was at Shopping street asking people if they wanted to buy som meds. Then Mask told me to get in his car becuase he thought he needed something, when i first came to the base i asked Mask what he wanted and he checked his inventory, and he didn't need anything because he had something over a 100 or more. So i went over to Julern and asked if he wanted something and he asked for 15 shipment with Med Kits, he told me he could pay me later and was cool with it. I then started to buy med kits and thats where the recording starts and where you and Maeg starts to raid. I keep on buying med kits because i thought Mask and Julern would make the raid but when they died i crouched and saw you and Maeg rush inside and then killed me, thats where the clip ends.''

Before i switched to Doctor as written in text above i removed all my contra and drug labs and weed pots, just because Sirnarc said i didn't remove it doesn't mean that is true. He was pissed of me getting him banned and was lying in the courthouse just to get me banned for something i didn't do. Because Kippsee and Sirnarc are friends still doesn't mean you can ban me and not giving me any info what is true and what isn't. I don't a shit if this UBR gets denied, just giving everyone a heads up that this server is corrupt as shit, i am not salty because the PR got approved in any way. Sirnarc goes around with his ''Wannabe admin attitude'' all i want to see is the evidence of me basing with Mask and Julern as a doctor and how those weed pots could be mine in any way. Alright i'm out just make some evidence on photoshop and take your time with it if your gonna fake something.
Your props were in a base filled with drug labs, moneyprinters and weed pots. No matter how you twist it, you were basing with a shit ton contra and two other criminals as a doctor while obviously self supplying. Why didn't you just drop all the med kits on the floor if they were not for you then? 

I am not walking around with "wanabe admin attitude", you're the one who's put up PRs on the people who you had an argument with in OOC. Magnus said in OOC, "let's drop it at that", you didn't. You insisted on reporting me so you should be able to take your own medicine yeah?

No one has photoshopped any evidence lol, what are you on about?

I get that you're mad but unfortunately me and Kippsee aren't friends as you say. He was the admin handling the case and for your information he denied the report before taking a closer look at evidence at my request. There is no corruption and he's been fair to all of us.
1. First off i did not self supply i was doing shipments for Julern.
2. I did not insist in making a PR on you, i'm just cleaning up the trash thats ruining FL.
3. Photoshopping evidence was just an example of how dirty this server is.
4. You say what you want but i am 90% sure there is one person that is taking corrupt (no names)

I even admitted to forgetting to remove the whole base which i understand is a stoopid for me, but the weed pots and contra, i don't see where you are getting that from. I even remember shooting the 5 shots to remove my pots and Mask coming inside my room inside the Goth Club asking who shot the bullets.
''obviously self supplying.'' You cant proof that i was self supplying so i don't understand where you are picking that up.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
(07-22-2019, 07:55 PM)Strike10 Wrote: 1. First off i did not self supply i was doing shipments for Julern.
Sure

2. I did not insist in making a PR on you, i'm just cleaning up the trash thats ruining FL.
Calling me trash in a PR, mature. 

3. Photoshopping evidence was just an example of how dirty this server is.
Okay? Why don't you stick to the relevant shit

4. You say what you want but i am 90% sure there is one person that is taking corrupt (no names)
So you accused Kippsee of corruption based on your very unreliable mathematical calculation that you're 90% sure that one admin is corrupt without mentioning a name? Again stick to relevant shit to your UBR lol. You're not making it better if you're keen on being unbanned.
I wanna be unbanned, but i don't really care if the UBR gets denied all i wanna see is the proof of me basing as a doctor and those weed pots being mine. Saying an admin was corrupt yesterday was probably to much, i never said Kippsee was a corrupt administrator. But not all of them are doing their jobs anymore, they're guessing a side which is true or bullshit. I'm 99% Kippsee did not check the logs in any way when he approved it. And may i ask why Sirnarc isn't banned yet, if i didn't make the PR he wouldn't make one on me. Posting ''Goodbye Cheese'' on my profile when i got the ban, mature. Atleast Kippsee could've done his job right. And if i removed the base would be bannable. Removing, editing and building under raids isn't allowed.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
I got a blacklist just like you did before Kippsee realized you were on last chance. I am unblacklisted now from your PR. But you're right, I had no interest in reporting you until you did and taunted me in OOC about getting me punished.

That's honestly the worst excuse, you were in there for a long time. Me and Maeg was outside and in the other building for quite some time and your friends decided to mug Magnus. It would be for your best interest removing the base during the raid (which if it's breaking the rules being there you're allowed to) as that would be one less reason for a ban. Goodbye Smile
(07-23-2019, 10:36 AM)Strike10 Wrote: I wanna be unbanned, but i don't really care if the UBR gets denied all i wanna see is the proof of me basing as a doctor and those weed pots being mine. Saying an admin was corrupt yesterday was probably to much, i never said Kippsee was a corrupt administrator. But not all of them are doing their jobs anymore, they're guessing a side which is true or bullshit. I'm 99% Kippsee did not check the logs in any way when he approved it. And may i ask why Sirnarc isn't banned yet, if i didn't make the PR he wouldn't make one on me. Posting ''Goodbye Cheese'' on my profile when i got the ban, mature. Atleast Kippsee could've done his job right. And if i removed the base would be bannable. Removing, editing and building under raids isn't allowed.

Sorry you feel like this but what I saw on the video was enough for me to see that you were basing as a doctor, you can't really defend yourself when it's all there.

It's just tough tits, denied.