SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53049615

BanID: 33056

Ban Reason
Threaten to DDOS a player

Staff Member: [FL] DoomDude 1

Involved users
Not sure

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello Everyone! I was banned probably about 5 years ago for an absolutely fair reason. At the time I  believe I was 16, and like most 16 year old kids I was toxic, immature, and probably not even suited for playing Gmod. A little back story to my ban, Like I said I believe I was 16 at the time and I had encountered another player on the server and for some reason or another we got into an argument. A younger, more hotheaded me decided to sling insults back at this fellow player, namely "I will DDOS you bro". At the time I really didn't even know what it meant other than it was a bad thing and I had been on the other end of that threat prior to that. DoomDude 1 sat me down and explained to me that it was unacceptable behavior and I was no longer allowed to play on the server. The biggest reason I am making an appeal even though I know my chances are that it won't go through, is because I was a kid. I know by a lot of peoples standards I still am a kid at 21 years old but I am a more mature and less toxic person. I am a part time resource manager while I finish my degree in marketing, I have a beautiful wife whom I love very much, and a very VERY fat miniature Dachshund name Oliver. I have had more free-time recently and I would love to rejoin this fantastic community. All I can promise it a mature, productive and pleasant player that will contribute to your server, forum and community.

-Thanks a bunch!
Hi Ayeeenal,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR and its clear that your ban has been in place for quite a while now. I will attempt to contact the banning Admin however I suspect that won't be easy. I will bring up your UBR with the team.

Many Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-19-2019, 12:01 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Ayeeenal,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR and its clear that your ban has been in place for quite a while now. I will attempt to contact the banning Admin however I suspect that won't be easy. I will bring up your UBR with the team.

Many Thanks,
Joe Joe
Awesome! Thank you for your fast response
--| Approved |--

Hi Ayeeenal,

After speaking to the team we have decided to expire your ban meaning it will stay on your record however you will now be able to play. This does not mean the ban was invalid however more that we believe you deserve another chance and we would highly suggest you do not threaten to Ddos players in the future.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<