Map update
Can we have a rough date of when this map is changing. I want to build a large dupe on build but dont want to waste my time if the map is changing soonland.
(07-18-2019, 05:30 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Can we have a rough date of when this map is changing. I want to build a large dupe on build but dont want to waste my time if the map is changing soonland.

Very soon as the last announcement stated. I'm sure there will be a heads up at least 48 - 72 hours before the map changes.

Some tips:

1. Make the dupe you're thinking of from scratch, meaning don't use a building so when the map changed, you can still spawn it

2. Ask for some help. If you need help building the dupe to speed up your schedule, you know we're all around to help including myself. Offer is on the table Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Alphaverse
(07-19-2019, 12:47 AM)RoCKy Wrote: Soon. I dont think anyone is going to tell you the date. Only Staff knows it.

I wish  Sad
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 3 users Like Chumps's post:
  • RoCKy, Alphaverse, Lewwings
Also make sure your dupe is not specifically created for the current theme of the map, as Ranox city will be in a lot hotter climate than Evocity, your dupe might not fit the atmosphere.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
The following 1 user Likes Markus's post:
  • Jonas
Well I’m on holiday can’t wait to see the new epic map when I return, I suggest building it still as you may have time to do it still and you never know one day v4b1 might return if the new map doesn’t turn out as the expected outcome of it.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
We are currently fixing the last minor bugs and on our way to make the map compatible with CityRP.
If the map then passes quality control we'll release it.

I'd say it'll take approximately a few days up to a week.
(please note, that this is not guaranteed, it may also take longer if we face problems, which we probably will haha oof)
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 1 user Likes TASSIA's post:
  • Wolven
Moved.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer