[FL:RP] Joshua
ok first i saw your msg i removed my car no need for me to reply 2nd sorry you think that i have all the time in the world to type back to you
3rd i removed my car when you said the first msg
also y would you not need proof jsut for the fact of my hours ??
(07-18-2019, 04:10 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: ok first i saw your msg i removed my car no need for me to reply 2nd sorry you think that i have all the time in the world to type back to you
3rd i removed my car when you said the first msg
also y would you not need proof jsut for the fact of my hours ??

When i asked you to remove it you didn't remove it right away, i had to ask you atleast 5+ times 
Not even going through the 2nd point because its just a smart arse answer
You did not remove it when i asked the first time
Dont think i need proof because you should know basic rules 

Thanks for responding, 
If you are going to keep placing smart answers in this PR, dont 

-Flame-
are you having a joke the first msg you sent i then removed my car and went back into planting my pots but i dont know how you wold know if i removed my car or not as i killed you were my car was parked then you had to wait nlr you said in in the first min of me killing you so you still would of had nlr i saw your msg then i removed my car and your trying to say i didn't even lo i did can you maybe not keep lying in the court house also even if it is basic rules you still would need proof to show that they have broke them rules

Thanks for responding,

-joshua-
(07-18-2019, 04:23 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: are you having a joke the first msg you sent  i then removed my car and went back into planting my pots but i dont know how you wold know if i removed  my car or not as i killed you were my car was parked then you had to wait nlr you said in in the first min of me killing you so you still would of had nlr i saw your msg then i removed my car and your trying to say i didn't even lo i did can you maybe not keep lying in the court house also even if it is basic rules you still would need proof to show that they have broke them rules

Thanks for responding,

-joshua-

If you did fair enough
But i dont understand why you were being so ignorant 
The only person lying in the courthouse is you, Thanks Joshua
i did ty
i was having a bad day and i did not want to talk to anyone
also im not lying in the courthouse ? thanks flame
(07-18-2019, 04:34 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: i did ty
i was having a bad day and i did not want to talk to anyone
also im not lying in the courthouse ? thanks flame

You were having a bad day and you like to take out on other people??
Thats crazy if you think you can do that
i was having a bad day you know the days you remember a loved one who has past away
and you think im crazy because of that lmao what
(07-18-2019, 04:44 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: i was having a  bad day you know the days you remember a loved one who has past away
and you think im crazy because of that lmao what

Im sorry for the loss.
I think you are crazy because you take it all out on me hahaha
Taking it out on someone else is never the right thing to do Joshua
I done nothing to you and you seem to just take everything out on me, Sound!
Hey peeps,

I'm involved with this PR so I might as well leave some of my input as it is relevant and useful to the case, and it's best if I speak for myself on this matter than let assumptions be thrown around.

I'm going to go through every post and respond to the important parts.

The OP (by Flame):

It's very true, and staff can check this, that [FL:RP] Joshua acted in a very provocative and provoking way in his replies to Flame's attempts to try and educate him of a certain rule (7.3). Joshua's responses were all needlessly rude and verbally abusive, and somewhat trollish, designed to create and stir up a flame war in that OOC chat, which is completely unacceptable behaviour from a player such as himself with 612 hours and 1 RPP at the time of this post. Joshua knows way better than to act like this, and this attitude towards a user simply trying to remind them of a rule should not be condoned. Rules are rules, and they should all be followed. Eventually I gave my input, trying to resolve and diffuse the OOC flame that was now occuring, before Joshua started attacking me with ad hominem as a way to slate me siding with Flame. Again, completely unacceptable behaviour from someone of his stats.

Post #2 & Post #3 (Joshua & Flame)

Unintelligible argument. No need to respond. Flame sums up my response nicely.

Post #4 (Flame)

A good point brought up by Flame that his attitude, if it continues as it is: unregulated, and that eventually he could start posing a risk to other FL players and fall into break ToS via his attitude, behaviour, and comments.

Post #5 (Joshua)

It does not matter if he is not involved, it was still a rule breakage on your part, and I don't see how this is a defence, it's more a deflection from the matter at hand in my opinion. Oh, and while I'm certainly part of the same clan you are part of, I am in no way your friend, I have barely interacted with you, and calling me a "friend" is a long-stretch of reality, Joshua. I am barely associated with you via our clan, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I did not consider your comment to be "messing around" at all.

Posts #6 - Post #14 (Flame & Joshua)

Don't really need my input.

Post #15 (Joshua)

Just because you had a bad day and didn't want to talk to anyone is hardly a good reason why you so carelessly broke OOC rules, you know better than this, you should really be controlling your comments in OOC as you're liable for it whether or not you had a bad day or not.

Post #16 (Flame)

Agreed.

I hope my input on this PR has helped to create a better picture of the events mentioned in the OP, and can lead to an appropriate conclusion for someone of his hours and experience.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

ok flame never took anything out on you mate just the only bad thing i said to you is remove yourself from ooc
for Lewwings i talked about his fat fingers as a joke

Post #15 (Joshua)

Just because you had a bad day and didn't want to talk to anyone is hardly a good reason why you so carelessly broke OOC rules, you know better than this, you should really be controlling your comments in OOC as you're liable for it whether or not you had a bad day or not.
on you saying you had fat fingers was a joke dont know y the made you mad ?

Post #4 (Flame)

A good point brought up by Flame that his attitude, if it continues as it is: unregulated, and that eventually he could start posing a risk to other FL players and fall into break ToS via his attitude, behaviour, and comments

could you show me what i said what hurt you so much ?

Post #5 (Joshua)

It does not matter if he is not involved, it was still a rule breakage on your part, and I don't see how this is a defence, it's more a deflection from the matter at hand in my opinion. Oh, and while I'm certainly part of the same clan you are part of, I am in no way your friend, I have barely interacted with you, and calling me a "friend" is a long-stretch of reality, Joshua. I am barely associated with you via our clan, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I did not consider your comment to be "messing around" at all.

my bad i must be thinking of someone els then also still dont change the fact as it was a joke im sorry you have fat fingers and you like to get involved

The OP (by Flame):

It's very true, and staff can check this, that [FL:RP] Joshua acted in a very provocative and provoking way in his replies to Flame's attempts to try and educate him of a certain rule (7.3). Joshua's responses were all needlessly rude and verbally abusive, and somewhat trollish, designed to create and stir up a flame war in that OOC chat, which is completely unacceptable behaviour from a player such as himself with 612 hours and 1 RPP at the time of this post. Joshua knows way better than to act like this, and this attitude towards a user simply trying to remind them of a rule should not be condoned. Rules are rules, and they should all be followed. Eventually I gave my input, trying to resolve and diffuse the OOC flame that was now occuring, before Joshua started attacking me with ad hominem as a way to slate me siding with Flame. Again, completely unacceptable behaviour from someone of his stats.

still would like to see what i said what made you cry over this

thanks for your time

joshua-