[FL:RP] Joshua
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Joshua

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225688237

Date & Time (GMT): 18/7/19 @ 12:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Well,
Tonight i decided to go take a look at industrial to find any crimes, i look over and see a Mclaren, i look at the name and i see it belongs to a rebel, i take the situation OOC and telling him kindly to remove the car since its not allowed. (rule 7.3) explains you need to RP as the job you are playing as, he is rebel, he needs to only use cheap items. Later he completely ignores the fact that im attempting to help him and so he does not get a BL or anything more than that, i keep on trying and trying and i get constant disrespect from him, at this time he was being very, very ignorant.
I became very angry because the way he was treating me was not correct, 
After that i kept telling him to remove the car and kept getting disrespect. Then lewwings corrected him telling him to please remove it as it is infact not allowed.
I took this screenshot of him just not caring and disrespecting Lewwings which you can see in the "Evidence"
It got to the point he was disrespecting me and another person of the Fearless community which i find ridiculous
I  only try and help and get complete shit thrown back at me and at the point i dont feel appreciated in the Fearless Community. 
Im not the type of person that wants people to get blacklsited or banned, i will be that person if i really need to.
Disrespecting the way he done was not okay, 
If im not mistaken he has been very disrespectful and homophobic in ooc in the past (clearly has not learnt his mistake)
I hope this does not happen again and too anyone else as i was not feeling 100% happy
Something needs done...

Evidence
https://gyazo.com/6c1612ece82a0c377b0cc793b24f5ee7 
lewwings i know you love to suck people off but this aint a good

time to get your fat chuby fingers into the ooc ty anway if you need me lew or flame use
pms ty

He then changed his job to Rich Flamingo Gang - Precious Eggs (Rebel Teamname) so he can use the car, but still he is rebel
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Joshua: flame read my job name buddy  Smile

Rules are rules
https://gyazo.com/0391a95ba735edba7f8efb875d090783

https://gyazo.com/f527f1a3ba698462b014e74b71a27e0e
I am only showing this screenshot because the way i felt and how disrespected i was 

[b]4.2 Do not swear excessively, argue, insult > insulting [/b]

7.3 You must roleplay as your defined group in a realistic manner (i.e. the rebels may only use cheap items).
(PM) To Flame.SM (428): so your mad at me yes ?

(PM) Flame.SM (428): Course i am

(PM) To Flame.SM (428): i would like to say sorry for making you fell like that

for the ooc fight i did say sorry at the end just annoying the fact that they want to annoy everyone else by using ooc and not
pms (<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Joshua: pms ty
(OOC) Flame.SM: No i am not, im talking about how fucking disrespectful he is
(<3) (OOC) magnus: can you just leave it?

also im sorry you if you cant handle me saying you have fat chubby fingers i would recommend you to not use the internet also you say >If im not mistaken he has been very disrespectful and homophobic in ooc in the past (clearly has not learnt his mistake)"< i dont feel appreciated in the Fearless Community. when that was my past everyone can change also about rule 7.3 my car was out before i chnaged to my job as rebel when he did say to put it away i then did but he keep going on in ooc when there was no need also my i say this all happend after i killed him when he tried to raid me it looks like he was upset i did tell him we could try and sort it out in pms but he keep it going on ooc . joshua A
(07-18-2019, 12:50 AM)Joshua1 Wrote: (PM) To Flame.SM (428): so your mad at me yes ?

(PM) Flame.SM (428): Course i am

(PM) To Flame.SM (428): i would like to say sorry for making you fell  like that

for the ooc fight i did say sorry at the end just annoying the fact that they want to annoy everyone else by using ooc and not
pms  (<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Joshua: pms ty
(OOC) Flame.SM: No i am not, im talking about how fucking disrespectful he is
(<3) (OOC) magnus: can you just leave it?

also im sorry you if you cant handle me saying you have fat chubby fingers i would recommend you to not use the internet also you say >If im not mistaken he has been very disrespectful and homophobic in ooc in the past (clearly has not learnt his mistake)"< i dont feel appreciated in the Fearless Community. when that was my past everyone can change also about rule 7.3 my car was out before i chnaged to my job as rebel when he did say to put it away i then did but he keep going on in ooc when there was no need also my i say this all happend after i killed him when he tried to raid me it looks like he was upset i did tell him we could try and sort it out in pms but he keep it going on ooc  . joshua
You did say sorry but i did not accept it at all, no one should be treated the way me and a fellow member were treated 
"i recommend you dont use the internet" Listen here "buddy" you are not going to recommend me anything, you are not going to be disrespectful the way you were to me and another member of this community.
"If im not mistaken he has been very disrespectful and homophobic in ooc in the past (clearly has not learnt his mistake)"
You have not changed, if you had changed you WILL NOT be offensive/disrespectful and or homophobic, all the things you said is also classed as bullying.
It does not matter one bit if you changed your job and the car was still there, you should have gotten rid of it and got a cheaper car!
We will not be bringing me raiding you into this because i was not raiding because im upset we had valid reasons, also
We later on took it to PMs so we could have a proper chat, then i was not too sure if you were just taking the piss or not, because the way you were talking Joshua
I have noticed you have been breaking the official Terms of Service on Fearless, let me cite it..

“1.12. ARE THERE THINGS I CAN'T DO ON THE SERVICES?

You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:

- use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless”

You have broken the terms of service and I do not feel like I was appreciated or I could play when you kept harrasing me like you did. I thought this was important to add for whoever decides to evaluate this player report. This should not be happening Joshua
you keep bringing up the way i bullied you and this made you cry so on but the only thing you showed me say was saying lewwings i know you love to suck people off but this aint a good / and he had fat chubby fingers but if i do not call this is your pr on me and not his i would recommend you to get him to write a pr on me because as this is your pr not his should list all the things i did or did not do on you

4.2 Do not swear excessively, argue, insult > insulting
i do agree i said that lew should not get involved when he had no part of it not to say he cant just would be better also i said about his chubby fingers but i do hope you know lew is my mate he is in my clan i was just messing around with him for you could you show me the proof that i said one bad thing to you that would help also i would still recommend you to stay of the internet

You have broken the terms of service and I do not feel like I was appreciated or I could play when you kept harrasing me like you did. I thought this was important to add for whoever decides to evaluate this player report. This should not be happening Joshua

ok still would like the proof i said anything bad to you that would make you fell that way the only so called Evidence is me talking about lew loves to suck people of and that he had fat fingers and i was messing around with him as he is my friend and is in my clan
(07-18-2019, 02:31 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: you keep bringing up the way i bullied you and this made you cry so on but the only thing you showed me say was saying lewwings i know you love to suck people off but this aint a good / and he had fat chubby fingers but if i do not call this is your pr on me and not his i would recommend you to get him to write a pr on me because as this is your pr not his should list all the things i did or did not do on you

4.2 Do not swear excessively, argue, insult > insulting
i do agree i said that lew should not get involved when he had no part of it not to say he cant just would be better  also i said about his chubby fingers but i do hope you know lew is my mate he is in my clan i was just   messing around with him for you could you show me the proof that i said one bad thing to you that would help also i would still recommend you to stay of the internet

ok still would like the proof i said anything bad to you that would make you fell that way the only so called Evidence is me talking about lew loves to suck people of and that he had  fat  fingers and i was messing around with him as he is my friend and is in my clan

Thats the very first time i said its classed as bullying and FYI i was not crying, i was annoyed of the way you treat people on this community, its disgraceful. You need to learn how this can effect people and you just dont understand how much it can effect people.
I was mad because how ignorant you were and completely ignoring me because i was helping you, if you dont want help its fine, tell me
After the way you spoke to me i hope something does get done about this situation
ok show proof what i have done to you ? you also say that i was ignoring you sorry i cant reply in 2 seconds when im trying to do stuff in game also you keep saying you were trying to help you could of used pms to start with 2nd you could of told me what the problem was and not spam in caps REMOVE CAR
(07-18-2019, 03:35 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: ok show proof what i have done to you ? you also say that i was ignoring  you sorry i cant reply in 2 seconds when im trying to do stuff in game also you keep saying you were trying to help you could of used pms to start with 2nd you could of told me what the problem was and not spam in caps REMOVE CAR

Dont have any proof but it was the fact you would not do what i had kindly asked you to do (remove the car)
I ask kindly and you decide to ignore and throw back smart comments 
I dont think there was a need for PMs at the very start because i was just asking a question
first no proof = lies i did not say anything bad to you or about you also i hope you know lieing in the court room is agents the rules and 2nd like i said i cant reply in 2 seconds when im trying to do stuff in game and i dont look at chat that much and if you think spamming in caps remove car is asking nice idk what kind of person you are also pms would be better
(07-18-2019, 03:54 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: first no proof = lies i did not say anything bad to you or about you 2nd like i said i cant reply in 2 seconds when im trying to do stuff in game and i dont look at chat that much and if you think spamming in caps remove car is asking nice idk what kind of person you are also pms would be better

Correct, i didn't think i would have needed proof of a person with more than 500 hours, someone that should be well aware of the rules
If you think im lying, thats fine by me, as i said you were being very ignorant towards me and i didn't see a need for you to be so despicable
Im not too sure when i used all caps in game but i did, ok.. 
I was attempting to get your attention so you would hopefully remove it.
You did not need to reply at all its just a simple thing to remove the car isn't it??? I dont see anything hard about that Joshua