Dimzy
Reported User(s): Dimzy

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:441913822

Date & Time (GMT): 17/7/19 @ 14:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I had arrested Dimzy for failure to obey an officer, and evading citation/arrest. He threatened to kill me after he released from prison which I PM'ed him saying it was against the rules. After 15minutes had passed by (hence why the video is so long) he came up to me and my fellow officer randomly and started shooting at us. (I attempted to run as no commands to stop/halt were issued.)

At 5:50 onwards is when Dimzy kills me.

Evidence

At 5:50 onwards is when Dimzy kills me.
u have arrested me and i spent 15 years in pen because i said “no” when u asked me something, idk why that is 15 yrs anyway but i m’d u off because i wasted around 20% of my life . as i expect to die at 75 . therefore taking ur life was a normal reaction u wld receive in the real world from a THUG. u might not know how real life works but it’s not exactly the same as fearless . stop raging and going mental because i done something my character wld do irl , and we are role playing as real life characters , so i ask u to relax a bit and not sweat so hard when u die in a game . thank you that’s all i have to say any questions i shall answer ! u make this server dead with ur “ i’m recording hehehe” just have some fun sometimes ur like the only downie that goes crazy in his nucleus when he dies
Rule 3.1d: If you make a bounty/hitman contract, this also requires a valid reason. You're not allowed to kill a government member when you were arrested by them, unless you are a part of an underground group that can hire a hitman.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]