DarkRP
So, now its done xD
Well the first server i played on was Seth's build server, but that changed very fast into Seth's DarkRP server >.< It was actually pretty fun cause weapons were cheap, and there was alot more "james bond-action". Money printing is what i have learnt from that server, so that is why i've done so succesfully on this server which i love Smile Without this knowledge from the DarkRP server of Seth, i would have been doin alot worse, and maybe went over to darkRP again if the server wasnt reseted and i didnt get my money back -.-'
At first i thought "wtf?!" SO much money for weapons, and cars?! It takes forever to get that kinda money! But i've grown alot more in love with this server than the older one, because here i can actually KEEP my weapons if i rejoin, and even keep my Awezum Turtle car ^^ THANK YOU Cheese
Wait, what? Turtle car?
I started on VM, my friend introduced me to GMod and then to RP.

He hated FL though so I just had to check it out ^^

I Loved it xD
(10-15-2010, 11:26 AM)killjoy Wrote: DerpRP was also my first encounter with RPing on Gmod. Once I saw the magical life of Serious RPing, I can never go back to the roots.

I met Killjoy on the DarkRP server got friends with him and we searched for a proper RP server and ended up here 2 years back.
I remember us being rebels the richest on the server owning everyone and our last day we bought enough guns for the entire server and kept a massive raid was alot of fun I remember.
-Signature removed-
Horny, you know waht im talking about. (Supra) xD
Shark, your story was uninteresting, but i really had to laugh when i read that you loved it xD
s.J, wow that's just EPIC D: I didnt get the chance to do that because Seth's stupid server got reseted -.-'
I came from Seth's "RP" server. Man I hate that server.
Signature too big...