DarkRP
How many people on this server came from DarkRP?

I know i have, My first RP server was DarkRP and it was a nice one at that. The rules were enforced on, Any minge on site will get kicked/banned

But that server died when the owner couldn't pay for the server.

I been playing DarkRP as long as I can remeber, and I always hated it when people come to minge. You all know DarkRP is one of the biggest RP game mode out there and also the most minges/rule brakers.

I'm happy a that someone told me about this server, It's nice and the rules are enforced, there's a NLR that people fallow (most of the time .-.)

I am happy with this server and I love to play on it.

But like me I started off on DarkRP and I always fallowed the rules and never minged on any of them.

Who else came from a DarkRP server or started off on one?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I used to play dark rp, I actually met fallen on dark rp then he showed me fearless, Thanks for changing my gaming life Tounge
DerpRP was also my first encounter with RPing on Gmod. Once I saw the magical life of Serious RPing, I can never go back to the roots.
I went on darkrp once and I was getting rdmed and the admin was the one doing it
Ah, Darkrp :]
Where you can shoot someone for looking at you :]
Good Times :]
I used to play on DerpRP.
And I would propkill everyone.

Mind you, those were the days before my voice broke (I was still playing GMod then) so people really loved the sultry tones of my ear-pearcingly high voice.
Then Kenny introduced me to Vent Mob, in which I learnt real roleplay. Then Fearless came along.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I started with DarkRP and even had created a server for it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I started with DarkRP on my own server.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Everyone that playd RP, started at DarkRP I think <.<
- And i played on an DarkRP but then it got shut down beacuse of the owner.. Dont ask what happend, i dunno :3
But it was 1½ ago, or something so when the DarkRP got closed i was playing CSS <.< But then i was on Gmod one day, and this server called Fearless was glowing at the server list and angels was singing from above.
FL:RP i love you Heart
(10-15-2010, 08:31 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: angles was singing from above.
Angles.

Derp.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles