SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71370062

BlacklistID(s): 105390-105393

Blacklist Reason
WELDING REDICULOUS STUFF TO TRAILER

Staff Member: [FL] Forgee

Involved users
Me and Forgee the grump

Why should you be unblacklisted?
This insane blacklist was unfair, I was doing delivery RP. I do NOT choose what I'm tasked to deliver. Just because Forgee takes offense for the thing I'm asked to deliver doesn't make it right to blacklist for 12 hours Sad

Also he stated I've received 6 warnings which is false, I never did. Joe Joe almost gave me a warning but he decided it was fitting to my RP and let me use it. 

I didn't even get a chance to talk to refute Forgees Blacklist. He just said "I'm sick of you" and blacklisted me
I would like to point out I allowed the original stuff however you quite clearly abused that changing it to be prolific which I did not approve of at all.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Throughout the last 2-3 days Joe Joe allowed you to weld certain things to your car, you then proceeded to use the resizer tool to make the props huge and then drove around the city with them still attached to your car. You were warned for doing this.

You also had "Big Delivery" welded to the side of your car to which you removed the "elivery" so that the text reads "Big D". You were warned for doing this.

And finally you decided to weld a giant penis to your trailer and drive it through the city.

You were given multiple chances and you blew every single one of them.
(07-15-2019, 11:16 AM)Forgee Wrote: Throughout the last 2-3 days Joe Joe allowed you to weld certain things to your car, you then proceeded to use the resizer tool to make the props huge and then drove around the city with them still attached to your car. You were warned for doing this.

You also had "Big Delivery" welded to the side of your car to which you removed the "elivery" so that the text reads "Big D". You were warned for doing this.

And finally you decided to weld a giant penis to your trailer and drive it through the city.

You were given multiple chances and you blew every single one of them.

Okay to REFUTE the first point, I don't think they were unrealistically large. I had the sign on the back of the van SLIGHTLY resized as it was way too small in my opinion. Amongst other props were very small.

I wasn't warned for the Big D thing, Joe Joe allowed this when I argued that the company name was in fact Big D, which is true. Its a family company. You were there when Joe Joe allowed it, so you're now lying in courthouse...

It was a giant balloon dildo sir, I was delivering it to a homosexual party at apartments, where it would be placed outside to advertise the party. 

You specifically said SIX TIMES, to the amount of warnings I received and you've only specified two. I would like to say this is LYING IN ADMIN SIT/COURTHOUSE and in fact you should be banned. 

Blacklisting me for 12 hours for roleplaying is unfair, I should've been awarded for my efforts.
My lawyer has advised me to say the following statement regarding this court case.

Quote:The server on which this conflict occured on specifically states that this is a SEMI-SERIOUS roleplay server. I would like to point out that roleplay ideas like this are creative and has an underlying story behind all actions performed by SiRNARC in-game. No props or actions were used/done without a proper reason in terms of ROLEPLAYING. Mr Forgee is known to take everything very serious, with this statement I will provide two of many examples of this filthy behaviors. He wrote in OOC, and I quote:
"NEXT PERSON TO PARK THE CAR BADLY WILL BE BANNED"
as well as another situation:
He broke NLR and teleported to his car where he died by being run over to tell me NOT to clamp his car for being parked in the middle of the road. As a police officer (which I was ROLEPLAYING as, at the time) it is my duty to protect the city from wrongly parked vehicles. I had no way of knowing that the person dead was in fact the owner of the car that was parked in the tunnel blocking the traffic and pedestrians from driving and walking properly in the tunnel area. He abused his tools given to him when promoted to admin to REMOVE his car, and therefore being able to respawn it unclamped. I will not be furthering these accusations against Mr Forgee but instead I decided to use these two examples to prove his petty behavior. 
Clearly isnt taking this UBLR even remotely seriously,
denied.