Mac Support
Sad 
Anyone know if the server supports macs? because my friend has a mac and always crashes on "workshop complete"
He can load on other servers perfectly and has all the workshop items for the server.
We have tried to verify game integrity but that hasn't worked and he has re-subscribed to workshop items (Which didn't work)

Can anyone help please?
i'm so cool i make you drool Cool
Server doesn't work for me on Mac either
The following 1 user Likes ElonWuzhou's post:
  • KenanY
Over the course of FL having 15,000 people or more join the server, I’m sure at least one of the used a Mac

I would properly say it’s not your Mac and just might be something wrong with your stuff in general or perhaps it’s FL

I’ve heard of so many people having this problem before and they have been windows computers

I think it’s just a coincidence of having a Mac? I’m not sure but I recommend checking if you have space left on your computer because that could cause it to crash or maybe your subscription amount is too much and over loads your system. I know it sounds un likely, but it’s possible
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Devon
(07-14-2019, 05:17 PM)Rossi Wrote: Over the course of FL having 15,000 people or more join the server, I’m sure at least one of the used a Mac

I would properly say it’s not your Mac and just might be something wrong with your stuff in general or perhaps it’s FL

I’ve heard of so many people having this problem before and they have been windows computers

I think it’s just a  coincidence of having a Mac?      I’m not sure but I recommend checking if you have space left on your computer because that could cause it to crash or maybe your subscription amount is too much and over loads your system. I know it sounds un likely, but it’s possible

He only has around 10 workshop items on steam and has lots of storage left, i don't know...
i'm so cool i make you drool Cool
(07-15-2019, 04:53 PM)KenanY Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 05:17 PM)Rossi Wrote: Over the course of FL having 15,000 people or more join the server, I’m sure at least one of the used a Mac

I think it’s just a  coincidence of having a Mac?      I’m not sure but I recommend checking if you have space left on your computer because that could cause it to crash or maybe your subscription amount is too much and over loads your system. I know it sounds un likely, but it’s possible

He only has around 10 workshop items on steam and has lots of storage left, i don't know...

I'm not too sure then. Perhaps try uninstalling all of FL's content, open your game and make sure they're gone, then close the game and reinstall Garry's mod. That may just work or it may not, but looking at your situation, you don't have many options. Worth a shot!
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • KenanY
sticky one, I would wait for a dev to say if it supports mac, because it might not. If it does it probably something wrong with the content packs your subbed too, unsub and resub. If that doesn't work then delete Gmod and reinstall. If that doesn't work then ummm ask a dev lol
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • KenanY
Boot camp or die. My Mac just doesn’t work so I bootcamped it.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Indie, KenanY
There isnt a reason why the server wouldnt support macs its due to gmod support. You can't just deselect specific operating systems when opening a server.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • KenanY, Devon
The Mac version uses a different renderer AFAIK, due to macOS not supporting OpenGL (I believe it's OpenGL, could be wrong). Stability is absolutely awful on macOS, so the best bet is to Bootcamp it
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • KenanY, Devon
sparx manages to pull it off, ask him
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • KenanY