Tim
The plaintiff, who was the first to get CDM. visually perceived and auricularly discerned the accuser asking SWAT to unlock his Van, as he was internally locked/stuck inside it after the white - doage charger killed the plaintiff
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Hi Qannter and all involed, 

Thanks for taking your time to create the report against the accused. However as of current each side is giving statements in which have no backing. For said reason I request evidence off the accusers to prove the accused guilty. If this is unable I will deal with the situation with what's available. I will check the logs in the next few hours however that does not mean you shouldn't get any evidence you have as it makes everything easier.

Many thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I don't have evidence but I can also vouch that there was a player inside an SRU van with a gundealer specific model. On the tablist at the time, Tim was the only gundealer. The person in the Swat van consistently ran over people and unnecessarily rammed cars.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
I can confirm there was cdm but I couldn’t tell who had done it but at the time everyone thought it was sir narc as he has been mass cdm earlier
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Can you not mention my name in such foul context please. I will be forced to file a report for slander if this behavior continues. I deny all accusations of CDMing people "earlier".
--| Denied |--

After talking to Random who assisted in the situation by checking the logs on my behalf the conclusion was obtained that Tim was not the person who was attempting to CDM people and the logs do not indicate such.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<