Tim
Reported User(s): Tim

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192529993

Date & Time (GMT): 12/7/19 @ 23:45 GMT

Summary of the incident

- Mass CDM > 20 people
- Claims to be stuck inside SWAT van while other player stole his car.

- Confirming with other victims - accused player was the driver of the white   charger.

- Requesting witnessess + Evidence 

Evidence

[Image: GzfEiFb.jpg]" />

[Image: FHz73BG.jpg]
I didn't kill or run over anyone and it will show up in logs. I was asked by SRU wilson and ghost to come to them and sell them guns. We met at burger king and they said to get in there SRU van, so i did (big mistake). They internally locked the van and drove all around town running over people, into people, you name it. They kept saying it was me in OOC which has everyone believing it was me and they had the whole government supporting them. Someone was also driving my dodge charger around killing people and they said that was me to. I was stuck in the van for maybe 20 minutes while they were driving around with me still stuck in the van, i tried telling everyone in OOC what they were doing but to many of the government were supporting it. Wilson or ghost then switched jobs and there van despawned, the cops chasing it were going to arrest me but accidentally killed me instead. I was then warranted for arrest after dying and never arrested. Logs will prove everything. I've never been so irritated in my life, i love this server a lot, but not the people in it anymore, everyone went against me and mistreated me and this isn't the first time. I will no longer be associating with anyone on this server unless i have to or it's an administrator or mod. ( Wasn't smart enough to screenshot a picture of me in the van)
[Image: TimSig2.png]
I can confirm he did CDM tons of people whilst claiming it was other people. It was clearly you as Janzo who arrested you can confirm...

Stop tryna play like it wasn't you and slip away. There are witnesses and video proof.
After there was a crash at downtown, me and Wilson got out of the swat van which we saw Tim's car, then someone got into my swat van with a gun dealer model (Probably Tim) and kept driving around. Around 8 people witnessed it.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
i was on the location where he stole the van I can confirm Tim was infact there after getting out of his Dodge Charger car and stealing the van only to go around CDM people.
Everyone who has replied so far were behind this, still going at it too, the logs will confirm everything, last words you will hear from me.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Tim was accused... i know who was driving the swat van because they spoke to me and i recognized there voice, they also said something to me that made me know who exactly who it was so tim has done nothing if you want to know who it was speak to me in game
(07-11-2019, 11:51 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: i was on the location where he stole the van I can confirm Tim was infact there after getting out of his Dodge Charger car and stealing the van only to go around CDM people.

well guess what mate ur wrong i know who done it
if you know who it was and refuse to post it on this thread you are committing a felony. You are not allowed to withhold information that can beneFIT THIS INVESTIGATION
don't make me raise my voice again mr
I witnessed this situation and I saw someone in a Gun Dealer model get into the S.W.A.T Van. When checking tab Tim was the only Gun Dealer. When the S.W.A.T van was despawned the only person within the van was the Gun Dealer (Tim). I then saw the S.W.A.T Van CMD multiple people.