Connbob
Your name: Conn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

Your ban ID: 77471

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: Trying to hack

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: Firstly, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read this appeal. My actions previously on this community have been inexcusable, and I am truly sorry for being so immature and disruptive, and I’d like to apologise to anyone whom I have acted badly towards.
In around June 2017, I was banned permenantly (77471) on my old account for “Trying to hack”. I was 13 at the time and I acted extremely immaturely as I was involved in calls with certain other members of the community where we discussed certain functions of the gamemode and how to bypass them - although I did never act upon this and try to bypass those features. This was stupid, and very much understandably harmful for the community, and I have nothing but regret for those actions, because I acted immaturely and rashly. I don’t know what I was thinking at the time, because having reflected on it many times, I am embarrassed by my actions.

I can totally understand why you wouldn’t want to allow me back into the community, but I’d appreciate a final chance so much. I’m 16 now and I’ve matured a lot since both incidents, and I really miss the many experiences that I had on Fearless. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my unban request. Any replies will be greatly appreciated. 
- Conn
Hey Connbob, thanks for posting a UBR. However, both bans referenced above are separate cases. Please post one of them separately and I will be happy to begin processing them.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(07-09-2019, 10:31 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Hey Connbob, thanks for posting a UBR. However, both bans referenced above are separate cases. Please post one of them separately and I will be happy to begin processing them.

I have now updated the thread and I will also post a new one.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Hello Connbob, I remember the evidence very clearly of you stating that you were trying to reverse-engineer one of our admin tools in order to bypass it. There was no evidence to suggest that you actually did such an action. Whilst what you said was bannable, I do believe the amount of time the ban has gone on for is long enough. As your ban was given before the Permanent Bans policy was created, you do have a chance at redemption as I do not consider this a serious breach of Terms of Service as I am aware of the circumstances of you trying to "show off" to your mate(s) at the time.

I will lift the ban, but it will remain on record.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]