[OG] Josh
Reported User(s): [OG] Josh

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225688237

Date & Time (GMT): 04/07/2019 @ Dunno GMT

Summary of the incident

Evidence
Homophobic language in OOC directed towards me I took offense and many others. Keep in mind I have seen people banned for many months for this, with his past he is quite clearly not going to change and follow the server rules.

Love JoshZ
Posting on behalf of josh

This was dealt with in game
Unnecessary post and waste time.
Maeg
(07-05-2019, 01:24 AM)Magnus Wrote: Posting on behalf of josh

This was dealt with in game
Unnecessary post and waste time.

The only situation dealt with by an admin, was josh breaking fear rp, and ranger dealt with that. This wasn't dealt with in game, infact ranger even told josh to make a PR.

Can i reiterate the fact that lying in the courthouse is punishable Josh.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Posting on Josh' behalf

perqe can you pls not get involved in something which you're clearly aren't involved in

I would much rather talk to an admin than someone who is irrelevant and trying to do a hitjob
Maeg
Which member of staff dealt with this situation in-game Josh?
I am now posting on behalf of josh.

He said the following:

" That was a mistake on my half I may not have heard correctly or have misunderstood but I thought we did talk about it after we talked about the Meta Gaming situation but I would much rather talk about this in-game or on discord because my forums is glitched rn and I'm trying to get it fixed. "
Where am I?
(07-05-2019, 10:08 AM)Ranger Wrote: Which member of staff dealt with this situation in-game Josh?

Nobody
Approved -  Due to the fact that I've given you multiple warnings and talked to you about speaking to others in this manner through OOC, you will be receiving a 1 hour OOC blacklist. I'd suggest you both steer clear of each other in the future.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]