Josh, Magnus
Reported User(s): Josh, Magnus

Reported User's SteamID: see summary

Date & Time (GMT): 4/7/19 @ 16:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
The video says it all, they both know im with the rebels, even tho i have had no previous run ins with them, or anyone for that matter.

Josh directly states it that im with the rebels, clearly in the video, and then Magnus and Josh both act on it. They both metagamed, the rest of their team stayed away as they were probably clever enough to stay away from any wrong doing.

I didnt bring this up on the server to an admin as showing evidence would be more efficient.

They both have alot of hours on the servers and should know far better, they are also being let off lightly with everything, if many of the people i know had done anything of these things like, doomforts, fearrp, insults in occ, homophobic slurs we would have been banned, yet these havent. I think its time they was put in place so this can all stop, and hopefully they get in the correct state of mind.

EXTRAS: I haven't been able to post the pr as i have been packing for my holiday which is infact today.
The time is not exact but it was around that time of day.

The UBR is about this situation but if other allegations are not owned up to, staff can approve certain situations and also more evidence can be provided.

Josh, also has a very recent punishment, about RDM, he obviously has no intent to follow any rule at all.

STEAM ID's

Magnus: STEAM_0:0:37607556

Josh: STEAM_0:1:225688237

Evidence
Josh simply thought that he was a rebel to which lead too him accidently saying ''Ohh shit he's a rebel'' afterwards he realised he wasn't a rebel, and therefore we continued the rp. The situation simply got messed up as 

Extra - perqe is also delaying/breaking fearrp as you can hear in the video posted by himself he disobeys josh' oder, which was get on the ground. He said it 4x. And because perqe didn't get on the ground josh got confussed and assumed that he was a part of our 'team'

Also i dont see how i'm involved in this pr.
Maeg
(07-05-2019, 01:23 AM)Magnus Wrote: Josh simply thought that he was a rebel to which lead to him accidently saying ''Ohh shit he's a rebel'' afterwards he realised he wasn't a rebel, and therefore we continued the rp. The situation simply got messed up as 

Extra - perqe is also delaying/breaking fearrp as you can hear in the video posted by himself he disobeys josh' oder, which was get on the ground. He said it 4x. And because perqe didn't get on the ground josh got confussed and assumed that he was a part of our 'team'

Josh said i was a rebel, then went away from the fact i was with the rebels, and then he changed his mind again to that oh shit hes with them, that was his last statement, he meta gamed and you joined in. You both then pointed guns and had me under fear RP, i followed the rule as i complied with your orders, i did eventually get to the floor, you're exaggerating and trying to manipulate the rule. I didnt run away, or i didnt even pull my gun. I complied and hit the floor.

If you are trying to say i was delaying, anyone in that situation would have been confused, i got told to hit the floor, then told "nevermind", then oh wait hes a rebel on the ground, you barked so many contradicting orders i had no clue what you wanted me to do.

Also, if you didnt meta game and did this correctly, i would have been able to hit the floor as fast as i could because there would be no confusion in my mind, however, it isnt my fault you change your mind back and forth and then also break simple rules as such.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
It was a misunderstanding which you don't seem to be understanding, he simply thought you were associated to our team, and then realised you weren't. Lets say - if you ''were'' associated(which you weren't in this situation) he would know obviosly know who you are and therefore he said ooh shit he's a rebel. it all makes sense you're just exaggerating the whole situation.
The only reason this situation escalated was because you didn't follow the given orders which lead to confussion - This is a fault on your behalf

Even after the realisation we continue to rp and as you can hear is say ''who the f are you'' we simply continue the rp afterwards.
I dont know why you're posting this pr as it didn't effect the rp.

And your explaination why i metagamed is just nonsens
Maeg
You shouldn't have known Perqe's job, the fact you changed your mind a couple of times shows that it was metagaming as you kept looking at him and finally made your mind in what you wanted to do. Did it change the outcome? probably not, but I think you need to be very careful with this in the future.

If it happens again, you will be banned however for now I will deny this.