SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92561442

BanID: 77430

Ban Reason
Hacking

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Probably everyone in the staff team 2017

Why should you be unbanned?
So what I did has no real excuse, I found an exploit in the FTP service running on the host machine. Which gave me access to a lot of things, this includes the ability to upload code to the server. at the time I was talking to the wrong people and took their side by not reporting this to the staff.

The first thing I did on the server with this was tranqing a group of people with a command I made, ruining their experience they had on the server. after this I got blind by the power I had and it all spiraled out of control.

I did more and more things, mostly trolling people. Making them blind, running commands for them and pretending to be part of the staff. I at the time was a contributor for fearless as well. I betrayed the people who trusted me. I got what I deserved.

This happened in early 2017, I am now asking for a chance to come back to the community and somehow repay what I did towards everyone. I know this is a long-shot, but I really don't want what I had on fearless to end this way. If I were to get another chance I promise to not let anyone down.

I am posting this on behalf of Loco, because he is forum banned. Please give a chance to reply if you'd like more information so that he can relay it to me.
Hi Loco,

What you did is one of the worst things I've ever known to happen on FL in recent years. We understand that you're apologetic but what you did, caused us a multitude of issues. Some of those issues that still exist today because of you. You deleted entire databases, caused mayhem on the server, totally exploited all our systems in a totally black-hat manner.

In accordance with our UBR policy, this was a major violation of Terms of Service and I cannot process your UBR any further.

Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]