SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32337278

BanID: 80211

Ban Reason
Harrasing another user

Staff Member: forgee

Involved users
none

Why should you be unbanned?
If somebody else than forgee could take care of this appeal that would be great, forgee doesn't even listen to my side of the story of what the guy wrote to me. So yeah if somebody else than forgee could take care of this that would be great I don't like corrupt staff members and people that only listen to one side of the story.
I have proof of the guy writing bad stuffs to me too like "I would kill your dad if I had the chance" I have proof of that if needed but forgee never listen to anyone else than his truth.

Steam name: ★Dr.Dre★

Your ban ID: 80211

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:32337278

Ban Reason:  Harrasing another user

Involved users:
Don't remember

Staff member who banned you: Forgee

Reason why you should be unbanned:
I don't remember the guys name but we were arguing about a thing. This was between him and me it had nothing to do with this server. We talked thru discord in private not on the server or the server discord.
I don't understand why I got ban for a personal problem that had nothing to do with this server. 

I don't remember the guys name because this happend like 1 year ago or something. And I make a ban appeal now because I tried to join the server and saw I was banned. I took a break from gmod and thats why I make this now. Hope it's not too late.
You broke ToS, you were punished.

Nothing more to be said about your disgusting behaviour.

Denied.