TheKillerFox
Reported User(s): TheKillerFox

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174688889

Date & Time (GMT): 1/6/19 @ 10:13 GMT

Summary of the incident
Randomly wanted me due to my job name most likely. My job was 'Wang Yang Gang' he decided to randomly /wanted without reasoning.

Evidence
[Image: mlwHngS.png]
[involved]

i can confirm it was random we had no interaction with the president in-order for him to make richie wanted
[Image: unknown.png]
Do you have any more evidence as I don't think this is enough? You said it was most likely that this was the reason for the warrant however did you have guns in public etc?
(06-01-2019, 09:07 PM)kippsee Wrote: Do you have any more evidence as I don't think this is enough? You said it was most likely that this was the reason for the warrant however did you have guns in public etc?

I’d like to add there were 3 people on being me, flex and this guy. We had been inside and there were no police and he had only just changed to the job. I find it odd how we get this when we were inside

I do not have anymore
I'll look in the logs to see if there is anything else I can see that could help
(06-02-2019, 05:39 AM)kippsee Wrote: I'll look in the logs to see if there is anything else I can see that could help

Alright, thank you!
I found this:

v4b1 [10:02:58] TheKillerFox (STEAM_0:0:174688889) said: /wanted 782 for trespassing

then this:

v4b1 [10:04:27] TheKillerFox (STEAM_0:0:174688889) said: /unwanted 782

Was it a mistake possibly?
Probably because we called him out in OOC, but we weren't knowing of that. Either way, it was 3 of us on so no one would of trespassed ever.
I just don't think there is enough there to do anything, sorry.

Denied.