[FL²:RP] FlexibleBread45
Reported User(s): [FL²:RP] FlexibleBread45

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159462299

Date & Time (GMT): 31/5/19 @ 18:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
After the video i helped this person ambulance out of the stuck. next hit push my car into lake and rive away.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJG1UnC...e=youtu.be
[Image: Vgfsw2k.jpeg]
Snookum
Fearless Donator
hello i didn't mean to exactly do this i was gonna put a seat and a desk down to make a little seating place and i didn't realize my physgun wheel speed was that fast, very sorry
[Image: unknown.png]
But if you try to make place to sit why did you take that prop off instantly and look away, it looks literal prop pushing
Snookum
Fearless Donator
as i said i didnt know my physgun wheel speed was that fast and i looked away because i knew i messed up by accidentally propushing ur car
[Image: unknown.png]
In my eyes it looks accidental, also could the video be made any longer?
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
I have but you can only hear sounds, i dont know what hapend to video
Snookum
Fearless Donator
Right now your video is short and only shows the end part when you say "ban". I would like to see how flexiblebread responded afterwards.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry, I dont have more videos about that. That hapend couple days ago then i cant remeber what hapend anymore.
Snookum
Fearless Donator
Denied

It truly seems like an accident.
FearlessRP 
Moved.