BlacklistID(s): 104158

Blacklist Reason
CDM

Staff Member: [FL] Kippsee

Involved users
I can't remember.

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Hi,

The individual I hit with my car was giving me abuse and called me a c**t as I sat at the petrol station and so, I attempted to create a hit and run scenario. There were people around the petrol station at the time that could have called the police and subsequently bolo'd my vehicle - that was the intention anyway. I understand the blacklist is down as CDM but my intentions were not malicious and for no reason.

This particular incident occurred probably 3/4 months ago (I can't remember the specific date). I'd like to think that enough time has passed to warrant the cancellation of my blacklist. I really don't want to sit in the server for another 1 and a half hours without access to vehicles, especially as the main reason I play Fearless RP is for the firefighter and medic jobs. This is quite unusual for me, for the most part I don't get involved in situations like this. I spend most of my time on the server standing at the Hospital or Fire Department waiting for callouts.

I lastly would like to apologise for my actions and say that I have learnt my lesson.

Thank you,
Matt.
Cant remember what happened really, I will expire it however make sure you dont do it again. You are not allowed to do a hit and run, accidental CDM should follow with a call to paramedics.

Accepted
EDIT: I am on holiday and have asked all staff members that are able to unblacklist you to do so, I will close and move the thread once a staff member has done it.

Thanks for your patience.
All done, moved.