Force sign outs
I got mugged and my phone was stolen, its logged in this forum on it.
Is there anyway you can force sign out on the account on all devices to stop them messing around with it??
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(05-26-2019, 01:00 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: I got mugged and my phone was stolen, its logged in this forum on it.
Is there anyway you can force sign out on the account on all devices to stop them messing around with it??

Just clear all the data on the phone. Apple or Android device?
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
(05-26-2019, 02:22 AM)dtaylor331 Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 01:00 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: I got mugged and my phone was stolen, its logged in this forum on it.

He doesn't have his phone since he got mugged lol
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • dawson270500
^^^^^^^^^^^^ duh
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
If you post to the admins/SA they can log you out
Not sure if SAs can force a log out on a specific device.
Though I don't know if changing the password on Forums logs you out on all devices.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]

Dont you have a password/pin on your device?
(05-26-2019, 03:29 AM)Bobby Wrote:

You can remotely wipe a device though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-26-2019, 10:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 03:29 AM)Bobby Wrote:

You can remotely wipe a device though.

Is your phone apple or android?
Hi Dawson,

Firstly, is your phone an apple device? If so you can use the ‘find my iphone’ app to locate, lock, or even erase the data on the phone. This can be done from another apple device on the same apple account.

If this is not the case, I believe just changing your password would force all the current sessions on the forums to sign out, I understand however that this may not be an option as they may be in possession of the email account.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]