I have lost all my money (156k)
On the f4 Market menu i saw a supra for 160k, all i had was 156 so i bid it all. Moments later the supra was off the market and i lost my 156k. The supra is not in my inventory so i do not have it. In fact i do not have a car at all as i sold my car to be able to make the bid. I am probably not going to be on the server for a while if i cannot get my money back as it is very time consuming to make money on the server, i just want my money back. - iDropMusic
Are you 100% sure it isn't in your inventory? If you loose the bidding money should be refunded to you. If it has not and this was a recent transaction, the logs should show everything taking place and money can be re - installed into your account.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(05-23-2019, 08:13 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Are you 100% sure it isn't in your inventory? If you loose the bidding money should be refunded to you. If it has not and this was a recent transaction, the logs should show everything taking place and money can be re - installed into your account.

I do not have any vehicles except for goverment vehicles. And it happened like 10 minutes after i posted that.
The thing is when you bid on a thing on the f4 market it gets removed from your F4 market. And after the bid have expired you will get the car.

Because when I one time when I made a bid on a thing and it got removed, So I had to wait in 5000minutes until I could get it.
I guess it the same thing for you.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(05-24-2019, 03:16 PM)RiNO Wrote: The thing is when you bid on a thing on the f4 market it gets removed from your F4 market. And after the bid have expired you will get the car.

Because when I one time when I made a bid on a thing and it got removed, So I had to wait in 5000minutes until I could get it.

I hope this is the fix. However if not I would wait for an admin to confer with you so you can get a better understanding on why you've lost your money.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(05-24-2019, 03:16 PM)RiNO Wrote: The thing is when you bid on a thing on the f4 market it gets removed from your F4 market. And after the bid have expired you will get the car.

Only time will tell. If i dont get anythimg im the next week then i hope i can be refunded.
(05-24-2019, 03:26 PM)iDropMusic Wrote:

Only time will tell. If i dont get anythimg im the next week then i hope i can be refunded.

Yeah, lets hope that you get the car

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Check the f4 menu for purchased items
Check the f4 menu for purchased items like bobby said and if its not there then get in contact with one of the SA's or soulripper himself, because it may be a bug.

If i helped you, a +rep would always be too kind.

Anyways, you your problem resolves.
Has this been resolved? You have 24 hours or this will be moved.