how to make pasta
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74311

so after being devoured by an evil pasta a few years ago

[Image: X71r1j1QpD-10.png]

i have learned to control the powers of the pasta monsters and i decided to teach you how to do the same

by simply watching this short video you can learn to defeat the evil pasta devourers before they devour you

https://youtu.be/5QRQOZg6dwE
The following 5 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, Lewwings, Random, Alertecobra27, Eclipze
suck my pasta
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • sebasti161
I just took an italian hostage Smile)))
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Jeffrey
Thank you sebasti, really cool!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Very unfunny video. -rep
WOW! Thanks man, never knew how to make pasta. I love the overall effort put into this video, really well done! What editing software is that? Have you considered going to a film school? Loved the angles, everything just came together so perfectly. I felt like I was watching a top-rated movie. You deserve more regocnition, you really do!

Love your work, you’ve just earned yourself a subscriber and a fan! Would love to see a Lasagna tutorial. I am cooking dinner for my mother soon and would love to make a good lasagna for her! I really hope that you’ll see this comment in between the millions of the ones you get from your large fan-bane. I am truly a fan of yours, sebasti161. I would love to see more of such beauty in camera works and cooking, absolutely astonishing.

~ Your only true fan,
Jonas!
The following 3 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Emil, sebasti161, Lewwings
When your mom gives you money for food but you put it all in steam so you have to eat macaroni for 1 euro everyday for the rest of your life until the Spaghetti Monster consumes the last brain cell of your body.

Correction: 2€
Signature removed, too large - DVN
If you put a lid on the pan it will boil quicker. 

Also clean that sink for fuck sake Tounge
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
Son: Can we go to a restaurant and get some food?
Mom: No we have food at home.

Food at home:

[Image: xP8R6wy.png]
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • Emil, Jonas, sebasti161, Lewwings, TASSIA, Alertecobra27, Santaliz
(05-22-2019, 10:33 PM)Jonas Wrote: WOW! Thanks man, never knew how to make pasta. I love the overall effort put into this video, really well done! What editing software is that? Have you considered going to a film school? Loved the angles, everything just came together so perfectly. I felt like I was watching a top-rated movie. You deserve more regocnition, you really do!

Love your work, you’ve just earned yourself a subscriber and a fan! Would love to see a Lasagna tutorial. I am cooking dinner for my mother soon and would love to make a good lasagna for her! I really hope that you’ll see this comment in between the millions of the ones you get from your large fan-bane. I am truly a fan of yours, sebasti161. I would love to see more of such beauty in camera works and cooking, absolutely astonishing.

~ Your only true fan,
Jonas!

well the line i go in school is called media and communications and we make films so technically yes i have considered and am doing that
i am happy that you love my cooking video and i use adobe premiere pro cc 2019 to edit videos
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Jonas