SA/Development Roadmap?
What is the roadmap of updates/goals for 2019 for development/SA's?

There is currently nothing anywhere which states anything of what the team is wanting to bring out so it would be good to see what direction the development/SA team wants to take FL.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Jonas, Spartan_KCT
Would be nice, but I've somewhat lost faith in promises/goals after Coded to be honest.

I don't want to be hyped for something, I just want an actual something, I'm happy with the current way of doing things.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I’d love to see a roadmap of what goes on, would be nice and potentially encourage players to play more if they knew they’d get quality updates.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
They don't want to give false promises, which is why it's kept internal until release.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Still waiting for FutureRP
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Lewwings, Falcon
It would be kinda neat to have a road map, but unlike an actual company, devs work on their free time. There isn't such a strict schedule, it's all pretty flexible from what I've seen. Issues might come up, things might be released early. There might be things that will never see the light of day.

Also as people mentioned, there won't be false promises and no shitshow regarding updates.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 3 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Random, Pollux, Jonas
or maybe start paying devs and those who contribute etc, under some type of employment to the community. Then there'll be a roadmap perhaps
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 7 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Pollux, Jonas, TASSIA, Dimitris, Falcon, Spartan_KCT, Alphaverse
(05-19-2019, 08:23 PM)Floodify Wrote: or maybe start paying devs and those who contribute under some type of employment to the community, then there'll be a roadmap perhaps

The whole staff consist of people who are friends lol, like they're gonna start demanding pay when they could easily get replaced at any moment by another person who doesn't want pay. Gotta keep the Soulripper boat afloat bro. Please donate all your paycheck to this server now.
(05-19-2019, 08:25 PM)Small Fry Gamer Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 08:23 PM)Floodify Wrote: or maybe start paying devs and those who contribute under some type of employment to the community, then there'll be a roadmap perhaps

The whole staff consist of people who are friends lol, like they're gonna start demanding pay when they could easily get replaced at any moment by another person who doesn't want pay. Gotta keep the Soulripper boat afloat bro. Please donate all your paycheck to this server now.

It doesn't work like that for developers. Every dev just gets bored after some time. It happened with Pollux and I bet that's the case with Arny atm. They spend their free time developing for a server and get nothing in return.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Alphaverse
(05-19-2019, 10:32 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 08:25 PM)Small Fry Gamer Wrote:

It doesn't work like that for developers. Every dev just gets bored after some time. It happened with Pollux and I bet that's the case with Arny atm. They spend their free time developing for a server and get nothing in return.

They won't get paid lmao, its a Garrys Mod server - if you get duped into developing shit for it for free or moderating it for free you deserve to get nothing out of it.