imreallygay
Reported User(s): imreallygay

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41714650

Date & Time (GMT): 18/5/19 @ 15:44 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and my gang were raiding a base after the revenge raided us and one of the corleones just stopped at me rdming me when i was on the road. At the beginning of the video we were raiding them and after that im really gay jumped out of his car after he have died and killed me in the middle of road. RDM

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeVdTVmx...e=youtu.be
at the end of the video you see that he killes me and in beginning you see me raiding them. Sorry for not making the video shorter
Just wondering, did you kill the accused player during the raid?
(05-19-2019, 02:42 PM)kippsee Wrote: Just wondering, did you kill the accused player during the raid?

Im not hundred procent shore but i think so and you are not allwoed to jump out of his veichle and shoot me like that in middle of the road?
Alright I just wanted to make sure. I am not sure either so I can't do anything about NLR.

However, rule 8.1 states "8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public, if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road." therefore on that basis I will give a weapon blacklist.