EvoFeed - Nuttin' n' Struttin'
EvoFeed

Today in this episode of EvoFeed, Jessicock and Gregory Heffley harass a local barbershop and interview the people of evoshitty about the local "celebrities" and the answer will make you AMAZED. by make you saying "huh." in the most monotone voice possible by man.

Host/News Reporter : Gregory Heffley (ZShibe)
Director and Poop Sock Provider : Jessicock (Cygnus)
Cameraman with Mediocre Talent : Jessicock (Cygnus)
Ideas Provided and Brainstormed : ZShibe and Cygnus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU3OOaJC9-Y
The following 5 users Like SabreShibe's post:
  • Cygnus, Goat, Flex, Jeffrey, Divey
I have enough of this bullshit . 

You both have repeatedly insult and shaded me over and over again . Taking it to the next level by mocking my name and appearance . 
You told people that you didn't do it and claim it was for roleplay . 
I've let you do it over and over again and you took it way to far . Putting my name and making fun of the New Zealand terrorist attack and mocking it !

This is clearly an harassment towards me and I've already told you both to stop over and over but you both refuse to do it !

You told rocky that I probably didn't went to school and didn't know how to deal with such bullies . 
that message is filled with lies & insults , I already have witness who saw what you did on that day , including Forgee .

I'm speaking out about this and want this thread to be REMOVE . I'm not gonna let you continue to harass me . Period .
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Cygnus, SabreShibe
this is very epic
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Flex's post:
  • SabreShibe, Goat
(05-17-2019, 08:22 PM)Jessixa Wrote: I've had enough of this bullshit.
But you have to understand, deep down they really love you. They just want your attention. No need to take it to heart
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • SabreShibe
cool stuff
The following 2 users Like Goat's post:
  • SabreShibe, Flex
ya'll thanks for the positive response, if i wasnt stuck in a box in a disclosed location i would kiss you guys
who the fucks richard bones
(05-17-2019, 08:22 PM)Jessixa Wrote: I have enough of this bullshit . 

You both have repeatedly insult and shaded me over and over again . Taking it to the next level by mocking my name and appearance . 
You told people that you didn't do it and claim it was for roleplay . 
I've let you do it over and over again and you took it way to far . Putting my name and making fun of the New Zealand terrorist attack and mocking it !

This is clearly an harassment towards me and I've already told you both to stop over and over but you both refuse to do it !

You told rocky that I probably didn't went to school and didn't know how to deal with such bullies . 
that message is filled with lies & insults , I already have witness who saw what you did on that day , including Forgee .

I'm speaking out about this and want this thread to be REMOVE . I'm not gonna let you continue to harass me . Period .

What? I can't even comprehend what you're writing here. I would like to note that I find it equally direspectful of Rocky to tell your our private messages however.

Quote:You both have repeatedly insult and shaded me over and over again . Taking it to the next level by mocking my name and appearance . 

I disagree. I may have called you a man once, and gotten punished for it -- But we have not mocked your name, and I'm not even sure what you're referring to here.

Quote:You told people that you didn't do it and claim it was for roleplay . 

Didn't do what? Make a video? We did, it's right above your post

Quote:I've let you do it over and over again and you took it way to far . Putting my name and making fun of the New Zealand terrorist attack and mocking it !

Ages ago, was IC to exemplify media using terrorism to drive propaganda, but we may have gone over the line and I accept that.

Quote:This is clearly an harassment towards me and I've already told you both to stop over and over but you both refuse to do it !

This is not an harassment. And you haven't told us to stop, you may have asked two different people to do it but I don't believe you're very upset or sincere if you can't even ask us yourself.

Quote:You told rocky that I probably didn't went to school and didn't know how to deal with such bullies . 

Funny enough, that's not true either. He's either feeding your bullshit or you're lying in my face.

I said that if you'd have gone to school, you'd know how to deal with people annoying you. Each time we've tried to talk to you, you've made a scene or had your friends involved so they could lecture us about how we're so bad and evil. Doesn't sound like something someone who's the good person would do, but ok.
[Image: hl2_nsBVmL2Kvt.png]

Quote:that message is filled with lies & insults , I already have witness who saw what you did on that day , including Forgee .

I actually never insulted you though, and I'm not sure what you mean with "I already have witness who saw what you did on that day , including Forgee ."

I assume you mean the faithful, sad and tragic day I said "oh and jessixa is a man". Forgee instantly kicked me when I did this however since that was extremely fair. 

I'd like to note -- I didn't know you were transgender when I made that comment, I had been told you were a trap, or a guy pretending to be a girl through the disguise of video games and hadn't really been told else.
[Image: 0ulpTcK.png]

Quote:I'm speaking out about this and want this thread to be REMOVE . I'm not gonna let you continue to harass me . Period .

I don't see why you want this thread removed. I don't exactly recall it insulting you or the likes, except from an entirely different person who did. And sure, you can not let us harass you, whilst I don't believe we harassed you anyways.

This thread will stay, as we believe what we've spent time on making and editing something that we believe is entertaining and worth being seen. I won't remove my work just because you believe it insults you, sorry.

clown worl, fren
The following 2 users Like Cygnus's post:
  • SabreShibe, Mr.SkarKasm
Wth is this bs.
Lol everyone chill the fuck out, it’s just a game, some people need to not get so heated

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • SabreShibe, Alertecobra27