Thanks for everything.
Well apparently, ive been banned 17 times. This have been a great server, i meet lots of friend. But i also made my self some enemies..
I wanna say thanks too: Caroline, Kap, DubWub, and alot more!. Caroline for being so awesome too me, and helped me with some of my problems. And to Kap for being a nice friend. DubWub for the Epic wedding. I wish i had time to give you the other 100k.. Sorry. I'd just want to say that, FearLess where the first server i acually enjoyed playing on. I got some great RP experiences. And I take full responsibility for all my bans. I do deserve this ban. I wanted to thank all the admins on FL (Except of andreas) for have been helping me with the RP and been fair, THANKS!. I really do think that the server will be a better place without me. And i did complete my wedding so, what more can i ask for. So thanks for everything. RP decently!

- Zymbia
You will be truly missed, we're doing your funeral on the server right now.
I hope the admins will grant you mercy and that you can play agian one day.
Your party was awsome.
(01-29-2012, 02:03 AM)DerStorm Wrote: You will be truly missed, we're doing your funeral on the server right now.
I hope the admins will grant you mercy and that you can play agian one day.
Your party was awsome.

Haha it sure was, I hope you guys will have a good time! Stay cool friend.
im sure, one day you will return

be seeing ya

~Nadrick~

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I salute you, rest in peace my friend.
(01-29-2012, 02:07 AM)nadrick Wrote: im sure, one day you will return

be seeing ya

~Nadrick~

i'm not that sure about that. I got banned 18 times, and i only got 200 hours o.o
Bye bye Zymbia, you'll be back Smile<3
Hell yea!!
See Ya Sad
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Bye, I do have some sympathy but every time i saw you you did something that others didnt like, i did make your 18th ban but it was for being a minge if you did alittle less you could of had a chance but when theres no admins on dont think you can get away with things (too late now) im not the type of person that likes people to be banned but you just didnt RP from what i saw (not saying you havent im saying ive not seen you RP), im sure you was a nice guy as i can see from the community but you cant get away with things and im sure you will be back one day just not today so...

Farewell
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9