STEAM_0:0:81603504, Emish; Police Officer
STEAM_0:1:185839567, FolkGoed; Police Officer

The SteamID, username and role of the others involved:

STEAM_0:1:58796338, Bayernjunge; Hostaged Officer
STEAM_0:0:103264714, AshCup; Associate
STEAM_0:1:244095471, Harverd; Associate
STEAM_1:0:6295212, shamoidol; Associate
STEAM_0:1:32774890, jeff; Me

Summary: We took an undercover officer who tried to pull us over aggresively hostage, as we did not want to deal with a shootout. He obviously calls backup on us at some point during this whole process (indicating that the police were aware he was a hostage), and a whole gaggle of police officers pull up to where I decided to stay while we ransom the police officer off, blasting down the door after being told that we have a hostage and opening fire first. They did not say a word about anything related to the hostage situation to us, thusly breaking FearRP and also doing a bit of FailRP in the process by completely ignoring the rules of engagement for a police unit.

Later, in OOC, they gave their reasoning as "We couldn't hear you from back there, you must not have said anything", when, in fact, you CAN hear people from where I was standing, evidence for which I have provided in an attached video. Here's the chat log, for anyone interested:

Code:
(<3) (OOC) jeff: cops broke fearrp, nice
(Advert) Frank 'Kezo' Dettati (1154): [Buying] Fedora or Flat Cap /pm 1154
(<3) (OOC) Emish: How? We raided you?
(<3) (OOC) shamoidol: classic cops :D
(<3) (OOC) jeff: we had a fucking hostage, and we told you that
(OOC) Harverd: :D
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] JohnSilver: nope
(<3) (OOC) Emish: Well I did not get any information about that
(<3) (OOC) shamoidol: listen better xd
(<3) (OOC) jeff: I have a shadowplay recording of me VERY CLEARLY SAYING that there is a
hostage
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]St0n3: we didnt hear that
(<3) (OOC) jeff: Good luck arguing that on the PR, cause you'll need it
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]St0n3: the situation escalated quiqly
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] JohnSilver: ok also got a vid :)
(<3) (OOC) jeff: Because you blasted my door down
Player clara06 (STEAM_0:0:464074599) has joined the game.
You have paid $150 towards property bills!
Prop session saved, 36 props found!
(<3) (OOC) jeff: I very clearly said I have a hostage, over voice, and the other 3 that were
with me can corroborate that
You received $80 salary. $20 paid to tax.
Player Emish (STEAM_0:0:81603504) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
Player FolkGoed (STEAM_0:1:185839567) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] JohnSilver: yes because their your teammates
(<3) (OOC) jeff: Doesn't make their word any less accurate
(<3) (OOC) jeff: Either way, I have it on video that I said there is a hostage here
(<3) (OOC) shamoidol: can we at least agree that SRU randomly busting down a door with a
shotgun is perhaps not the best rp
Please wait 1 seconds to talk OOC again.
(OOC) Lt_PsychoFox: How much do you get with one delivery with the Mercedes Sprinter?
(<3) (OOC) jeff: You didn't knock, you didn't say "police", and most of all you broke FearRP
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]St0n3: so we heard a shot then the door was shoot open and then the
whole situation escalated quiqly so dont cry
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] JohnSilver: yes but if we hear you saying that is diffrent story
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]St0n3: o we said there is the police several times
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]St0n3: Me and 3 other guys said that
(<3) (OOC) jeff: I have a shadowplay recording that I have been playing back for the past 5
minutes, not a single cop uttered a word
(<3) (OOC) jeff: Again, have fun proving all of this in a report, because you won't, so in that
case have fun with your weapons blacklists and bans
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] JohnSilver: clearly we were too far away from each other
(<3) (OOC) jeff: I was standing right next to the door half the time
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] JohnSilver: -_o_-

My specific gripe is against the SRU; the police officers did not break the door down and did not do the initial rush. However, they broke protocol by not saying anything just as much as the other people involved.

Evidence

Link of the raid in its entirety (5 minutes)

Proof that my friend can hear me from where the police were standing (50 seconds)

Proof that I could hear my friend from where the police were standing (47 seconds)
Currently at work at the minute so I will post a video on this later on in the day when I have access to my computer
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
ok just watch the video  didn't say any of the words you're meant to say like I have a hostage I want to make a deal or something along those lines. 
not like I have acquired a pig
You need to be clear in what you have and what you want 
Also be a good idea to announce in \advert that way there's no excuse.
also the second time you tried you were sitting right at the back of the room and i was at downstairs get a nade there is no way I could hear you and it's nothing we could do about it as shots were already fired so deals were off
Like I said I will be still posting a video
Several things you said here are incorrect;

I said, word for word: "I believe we possess a man, who, I believe, is an undercover police officer". In the video I posted, there were DEFINITELY cops outside the door, and they could DEFINITELY hear every word I said, as I have proven in the other videos I posted. As Ston3 said in OOC, the situation escalated quickly, so I did not have the time or even the thought to post an advert; however you wouldn't do that anyway, you'd just request it (which would have been futile considering you were standing right next to the door anyway and I could just talk to you, but you of course didn't say a word so I never got the opportunity to).

Regardless, the officer himself called the kidnapping in, because how would you otherwise know his exact location? Otherwise, there's no reason at all to raid us, if we don't have a hostage; unless it's for guns, but then again, how would you know that we had guns, and where we were, unless you saw us with guns out, which you didn't? And EVEN THEN, the officer himself said "help" while standing RIGHT NEXT TO THE DOOR, so you'd know there's someone calling for help there, but you broke the rules of engagement anyway, by firing the first shot. AND, to add, I said "stop shooting or the hostage gets it" about midway through, and the people at the door, including you and your comrades, just kept going.

Have you EVEN watched the whole thing, and read the post? It's pretty damn incriminating unless you're lacking the entirety of your sight and hearing, which you certainly seem to be.
At any point did you indicate you had a hostage?

If so, then the SRU shouldn't have done that. If not, I want to know the actual reason for the raid?

EDIT:

I had a another quick look and the problem is the fact you didn't make it clear to all police that you have a hostage, by the looks of things you said it to one/two potential cops which rather didn't hear you / didn't care and this obviously didn't make it to the rest of the team.

In saying that, my question to John is what was the reason given to you in order for the raid to commence?
(05-13-2019, 02:03 PM)kippsee Wrote: At any point did you indicate you had a hostage?

If so, then the SRU shouldn't have done that. If not, I want to know the actual reason for the raid?

If you watch the video, you see at about halfway in the video I say "I believe we do possess a man who, I believe, is an undercover officer". He also says "help" when he's standing right next to the door; while we didn't straight up say the word "hostage", the officers could definitely hear what I said, and interpolate from that that we have an officer hostage.

Either way, the reason for the raid would be the fact that the police officer himself called in that he has been taken hostage, or that they saw us with guns; the former of which would be enough to prove me unequivocally right, and the latter of which, seeing as it didn't happen, would result in the same punishment for a different offense. I fail to see what other Deus ex machina they could come up with to prove themselves right.
Not everyone is to blame, once the SRU died then the rest of the government force have the right to challenge and shoot. The one to blame is the first player that breached the door, I am not even sure if you was given a warrant beforehand so that would be nice to hear about.

Who breached the door?
(05-13-2019, 03:30 PM)kippsee Wrote: Not everyone is to blame, once the SRU died then the rest of the government force have the right to challenge and shoot. The one to blame is the first player that breached the door, I am not even sure if you was given a warrant beforehand so that would be nice to hear about.

Who breached the door?

Ston3, although the entire SRU was about to breach, and evidently approved the breach.

Correction: I actually think it was JohnSilver, since OG Player and Ston3 were to the right of the door, and the buckshot came from the left of the door, with JohnSilver being the only one on that side of the door.

Also, looking at the top right of my screen, no, I was not given a warrant during the breach.
I will wait on a response from John.
ok as promised here you go and to answer kippsee question I have no clue as we just got off another call and we called as backup 
https://youtu.be/LY1IoPH_opQ