NEW MAP VOTE?
Right i was thinking, i feel like we should do like a big vote so after this vote do another vote where the 2 most votes from this vote goes onto it also if you look at the last map vote we did Pines won but also V2D Sexy came 2nd so i feel like V2D sexy should be in the next vote along side keeping this map so like this

V5
V2D Sexy
Ranox
Keep same map

Let me know what you think Cheese
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
Why bring in new maps to a vote after the most popular were chosen for the other vote? (Bar a few which I guess were excluded for specific reasons).
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(05-12-2019, 04:00 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Why bring in new maps to a vote after the most popular were chosen for the other vote? (Bar a few which I guess were excluded for specific reasons).
These maps didnt make it to the cut initially so why should they now.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Pollux
(05-12-2019, 03:51 PM)Mr. Orijinal Wrote: Right i was thinking, i feel like we should do like a big vote so after this vote do another vote where the 2 most votes from this vote goes onto it also if you look at the last map vote we did Pines won but also V2D Sexy came 2nd so i feel like V2D sexy should be in the next vote along side keeping this map so like this

V5
V2D Sexy
Ranox
Keep same map

Let me know what you think Cheese

No.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Errr, what?
The following 1 user Likes [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Pollux
As i said let me know what you think FL is full of people who have different plans want different things this idea some people will agree and want but other people will say no and dont want we all our different
I'm confused.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
To maintain democracy there should only be one map vote unless explicitly stated BEFORE the map vote began. You wanting another map vote is because you are not happy with the outcome. That is corrupt and you should be ashamed.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Lewwings
(05-12-2019, 05:48 PM)Midget Wrote: To maintain democracy there should only be one map vote unless explicitly stated BEFORE the map vote began. You wanting another map vote is because you are not happy with the outcome. That is corrupt and you should be ashamed.

Couldn’t agree more

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]