SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64649180

BanID: 82218

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: kippsee

Involved users
PhantomSolaris

Why should you be unbanned?
I'm kinda new to roleplay and didn't know about this rule. I was corleon member and tried to help my mate out because I thought he was in trouble. Didn't see the gunpoint that the police did because I was in first-person. This is my first ban ever and it will not happen again. I'm really sorry for this and I would like to apoligize for my actions. Really enjoy playing the server and I didn't mean to break the FearRP rule.

Kind Regards
Rasmus (Helge Fossmo)
(05-09-2019, 04:04 PM)Helge Fossmo Wrote: Steam Name: Rasmus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64649180

BanID: 82218

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: kippsee

Involved users
PhantomSolaris

Why should you be unbanned?
I'm kinda new to roleplay and didn't know about this rule. I was corleon member and tried to help my mate out because I thought he was in trouble. Didn't see the gunpoint that the police did because I was in first-person. This is my first ban ever and it will not happen again. I'm really sorry for this and I would like to apoligize for my actions. Really enjoy playing the server and I didn't mean to break the FearRP rule.

Kind Regards
Rasmus (Helge Fossmo)

-Involved-
Hello if you didnt know what FearRP is you havent read the rules But this was a very clear breakage of FearRP

regards,
Fifeassasin i think?
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, however I recommend that you read the rules once more as if you get caught breaking fearRP again then I will ban you for longer.

Cheers,

Kippo