• Laurinwookie, Julern
bit harsh?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
bit rude ):
bit rood
Wolven

yes i agree

i dont want fearless to use a map that looks like it's made out of lego no thanks

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Laurinwookie, Steven8ken, Nudelsalat
For me, the graphics aren't the biggest issue. The map does look quite depressing, I have to admit, but what I most dislike about V2D is the linear road layout and many of the buildings/areas could be better.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Steven8ken
The only thing v2d caused to me was making a longer break of FL in summer of 2018. I hate this boring, unrealistic, ugly, brazil-favela looking, aggresiverp map.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
aggressive rp map even though it was the map that created the most passive rp’s ever. i ain’t gonna bother replying to this cause i couldn’t care enough but seriously you lot are boring to listen to.
The following 3 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Envy, Dimitris, don
Map created 95% of the passive roleplayers you know today, for your information.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Steven8ken, Dimitris, don, Spartan_KCT, Santaliz
when we had v2d back in 2018, the only thing I saw was lots of shootouts at main street, people having big built bases. I've never saw any good Passive RP's or it was just extreme rarely. But I was just never online then just a few times, because how the creator of the thread already said, it's dogshit. So yeah, I shouldn't complain if it's after your mind.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
The following 1 user Likes Laurinwookie's post:
  • Steven8ken