Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Nephew's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings
Nice advert you have there Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

[Image: MtEcsXh.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Lewwings, Luna, CorieTheNub
The most important question is: Will it fit the needs of a playerbase of around 40-50 people? The map itself, whilst probably the same as V4B1, feels a lot larger. (It's more important the way the map feels to a user, than the way it actually is). Many parts of the map will be empty and Roleplay will only occur within the city (if any).
I'm a big advocate for smaller, more optimised maps that are actually playable.

Cool map though - looks like a lot of work went into it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 6 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo, User 21796, Eclipze, Luna, Lewwings, Coffee
Perfect for amazing picture and sight ~

The map is very modern and tons of places to explore and roleplay !

[Image: 9fBDRWR.png]
[Image: IMG-20190429-005636.jpg]
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
I think its a great map, well laid out and a lot of buildings and roleplay possibilities. I also liked that a lot of apartments and other buildings where already filled with interior.

However the question is, will this map last? Or will FL find itself return back to Evocity V4B1/V33 like its done 100 times. Or will it stay? Its a good looking map with a lot of modern things added to it so if we were to get this map I believe we would've had to update some things like to get some new government vehicles, like an updated firetruck or ambulance and add a few more police vehicles maybe, photon would be a great addition. And update for example the murcielago. If so happens I think this map could offer us alot.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(04-28-2019, 04:45 PM)Awestruck Wrote: The most important question is: Will it fit the needs of a playerbase of around 40-50 people? The map itself, whilst probably the same as V4B1, feels a lot larger. (It's more important the way the map feels to a user, than the way it actually is). Many parts of the map will be empty and Roleplay will only occur within the city (if any).
I'm a big advocate for smaller, more optimised maps that are actually playable.

Cool map though - looks like a lot of work went into it.

This feels a lot smaller for me, especially as the driving space is condensed. I think it's a smaller map and as such, it fits better. Siphon had a nice comparison with an overview of both maps, this map just has all the massive tunnels and empty driving areas condensed into smaller sections compared to V4B1, so the map overall is a lot smaller.

EDIT: After looking at it further, I think this map is MUCH smaller than V4B1. The city is bigger but all the other areas are MUCH smaller, this will mean most people will be within the city unlike currently on V4B1. I think people finding it bigger is only due to them not knowing the map well, once people get to know Ranox I think they'll find it pretty small.

Siphons pictures of both maps:

Spoiler :
[Image: 910xSuo.jpg]
[Image: xgZSmbf.jpg]

Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
It's good as a standalone map, and I didn't expect this to turn into a "Should this be an FL map" discussion.

As a map for FL, no thanks, v4b1 is good as it is and we don't need another map change lol.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Spoiler: Both maps side by side
[Image: 1506fgi.png]

Pollux
Fearless Management
bork