Pictures;

[Image: ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]

[Image: ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Nephew's post:
  • Pollux, Divey, Jessixa
From the pictures available on the addon, it looks interesting - but I’d need to download the map and have a fly around to give a proper opinion.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Nephew
I quickly flew around the map and checked out some of the places, so here's what my opinion on the map.

It's definitely a good looking map. The buildings look quite nice from the inside and from the outside:

[Image: oJqYZdf.jpg]
[Image: r6UbIzV.jpg]

It's quite decently sized in my opinion and the road layout is pretty good. There are 3 exits out of the city, so getting to any part of the map doesn't take too long, which in my opinion is a good feature.

Layout:

[Image: 910xSuo.jpg]
EvoCity_V4B1 for reference:

Spoiler :
[Image: xgZSmbf.jpg]

Lake:

Spoiler :
[Image: eVFUdn9.jpg]

Farms 1 and 2:

Spoiler :
[Image: JCLxxFi.jpg]
[Image: E0xjVfg.jpg]

Industrial:

Spoiler :
[Image: caHEuxR.jpg]
[Image: Ww7d2cV.jpg]

Beach (Note: The actual water area is really small. The rest of it is part of the skybox, so you can't fit any boats there):

Spoiler :
[Image: Oyk8sXD.jpg]

Main Street:

Spoiler :
[Image: nNzVXxe.jpg][Image: b6kHzAB.jpg]

Club:

Spoiler :
[Image: FGBIrvH.jpg]

Hospital:

Spoiler :
[Image: wMjVHzF.jpg]
[Image: YuBsbqs.jpg]

Firestation:

Spoiler :
[Image: kmff3Ce.jpg]

Police Station:

Spoiler :
[Image: 8ZSWNwr.jpg]
[Image: WtGbDEl.jpg]
Something I really like about the police station is that there is an indoor range there, which is kinda neat.
[Image: ptJFcQ1.jpg]

Though there are only 3 big cells:
[Image: XUHaGVK.jpg]

The issue with the police station is that there is a separate prison on the map. It does look good and it would be an interesting feature, but you either have the prisoners at the police station where all the cops are or you have them at the prison. If they are at the prison, then the prisoners would be at an entirely different location than the cops. If they are at the police station, then the prison will just be empty.

Spoiler :
[Image: jMWDVAG.jpg]
[Image: oCVHBYh.jpg]
[Image: WJLlcKO.jpg]

Another issue I have with the map is that there really aren't enough shop spaces in the city. You have McDonald's, one big store, one gun store (with map props), and a mall with 4 shop spaces. 

Spoiler :
[Image: y4IXdVA.jpg]
(Big store)

[Image: hgaxWAf.jpg]
(Gun store)

[Image: Fw7iCUO.jpg]
[Image: bJkNxnl.jpg]
[Image: taIVIj5.jpg]
[Image: DsJyxO9.jpg]
[Image: FTXxHNM.jpg]
[Image: mBDYAu5.jpg]
(Mall)

Though there are too many residential buildings in the city. You have 2 hotels and 2 apartments building. They are also pre-furnished, so it limits what you can place down in the buildings. So there could have been less housing and more shops.

Spoiler :
[Image: bKOtj95.jpg]
[Image: iOhNpop.jpg]
[Image: Ik0x1f1.jpg]
[Image: NT47Otl.jpg]

Also should be noted that even in singleplayer, the fps dropped to around 30 when looking at a certain direction in the city. I can imagine it being worse on a server, though I understand it as open areas like the city are a pain to optimize in hammer. 

In summary:
- Too many apartments (Remove 1 hotel and 1 apartment)
- Not enough shops
- A lot of buildings have map props, though some of them can be removed
- Prison feels a bit useless
- Possible FPS issues

+ The road layout is fun and you can access different parts of the map fairly easily
+ The map looks good
+ Buildings such as the Police Station are really well made
+ The Miami theme looks nice
+ There is a cool rotating advertisement thingy in the city
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 17 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • RoCKy, Jonas, Nephew, Lewwings, Wolven, Divey, Exotic, Envy, Zecon, Laurinwookie, Jessixa, Chumps, Emil, Random, Ryan, DVN, Spartan_KCT
I think it's extremely good. Size is very nice too and buildings are a nice mix of modern and old.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
This is a really nice map. I have had a look around and there are only a few issues which Siphon had pointed out. Looks good for RP and I like the prison system.
Thats a very good looking map in my opinion.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-28-2019, 07:59 AM)Pollux Wrote: I think it's extremely good. Size is very nice too and buildings are a nice mix of modern and old.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 1 user Likes TASSIA's post:
  • Pollux
Looks really nice! 
Is it not possible to add a "Jail Warden" job? Just wonder.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
I love it! Perfectly spaced out, a lovely location and the buildings are perfect for building in!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • rino, Nephew
This is an incredibly nice map, the layout is perfect for player interaction, with two large long main streets forming the city centre. Easily navigate-able too.
[Image: k2wr4pp.jpg]
[Image: cdHqTEs.jpg]
ALSO The interior lighting in all the buildings is superb, tried adding a few lighting effects in the nightclub and I love the way the LEDs look in the background.

[Image: gQG6gLQ.jpg]
The following 8 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • rino, Exotic, TheSiphon, Jonas, Nephew, Laurinwookie, Ratatoskrr, DreeBott