Basil
Reported User(s): Basil

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141141294

Date & Time (GMT): 27/4/19 @ 17:13 GMT

Summary of the incident
DC to avoid arrest.

Evidence

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/kbijIOpRsqE [/video]
you expect me to wait in jail for 15 minutes because you decided to RDA me? don't even try to deny it, you know i was not driving yet as reason you state "reckless driving endangering lives" you also heard me say "pull over" to slaze since i repeated it 50 times, but no don't show that part also i don't see corrupt in your description nor your name?
A bunch of other officers of the police force and me were chasing you down for around 5 minutes.
All I have heard was you two laughing. So no, I don't assume you were trying to convince him to pull over.
Besides that, I couldn't even tell who of you two was driving. Arresting you for that doesn't make me corrupt.
Neither is that an RDA.

Plus, if you don't remember, we started the whole chase because of you, or your friend, lockpicking the wheel clamp of the car.
If you really try to not get arrested, you should not get into a car of which the wheel clamp has just been lockpicked.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(04-27-2019, 06:56 PM)TASSIA Wrote: A bunch of other officers of the police force and me were chasing you down for around 5 minutes.
All I have heard was you two laughing. So no, I don't assume you were trying to convince him to pull over.
Besides that, I couldn't even tell who of you two was driving. Arresting you for that doesn't make me corrupt.
Neither is that an RDA.

Plus, if you don't remember, we started the whole chase because of you, or your friend, lockpicking the wheel clamp of the car.
If you really try to not get arrested, you should not get into a car of which the wheel clamp has just been lockpicked.

Release the full video you have you literally say yourself "You could have told him to stop" you knew perfectly well that I was the passenger. Also as shown in this video I told slaze to pull over multiple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68pt2QLeFSk
Nope, you claimed you were just a passenger. There is no way for me to 100% check that.

(04-27-2019, 06:56 PM)TASSIA Wrote: Plus, if you don't remember, we started the whole chase because of you, or your friend, lockpicking the wheel clamp of the car.

If you felt you were being arrested wrongly, you could have just asked for the Sergeant or contact him or the President / Vice President while in jail instead of disconnecting.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Approved.

People always try and use the excuse of "well you had no reason for the arrest", like Tassia Said, contact the president or sergeant.