[FL:RP] matlacey
(04-27-2019, 09:52 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: -posting on behalf of matlacey-
Me and Progaming didn't break any rules at all

You raided us for no reason and teamed up with a government worker as a rebel.
-Behalf of matlacey-
We didn't Team up with him
(04-27-2019, 10:14 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: -Behalf of matlacey-

Even if you magically did not team up with xX you still randomly raided us.
(04-27-2019, 10:18 PM)Basil Wrote:

-Matlacey here-
Hi we did not randomly raid we raided because you demoted us
xXProGamingXx46 here I know about the demotion but I do not recall a reason and I don't have a image so nothing I can do...
Hi Pro here Matlacey is not available to talk now, sorry
(04-27-2019, 10:20 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote:

-Matlacey here-

Have none of you read the fucking rules? Like I previously stated raiding the president because you got demoted is not a valid reason. But I guess that this is just more proof that you randomly raided us.

8.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary. You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%), because you don't like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character, cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason), because you were arrested or warned for your own actions, for being demoted or because their job is Dictator (this is Metagaming).
(04-28-2019, 10:39 AM)Basil Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 10:20 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote:

-Matlacey here-

Have none of you read the fucking rules? Like I previously stated raiding the president because you got demoted is not a valid reason. But I guess that this is just more proof that you randomly raided us.

8.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary. You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%), because you don't like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character, cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason), because you were arrested or warned for your own actions, for being demoted or because their job is Dictator (this is Metagaming).

-Matlcaey here-

Hi sorry I forgot to read the rules
Hello Pro here I don't really know why I am involved because I don't think I broke any rules...
(04-28-2019, 09:19 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: Hello Pro here I don't really know why I am involved because I don't think I broke any rules...

We literally just had an enitre discussion about how you are involved, I'm not even going to respond anymore to you unless an admin asks.