[FL:RP] matlacey
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] matlacey

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22764616

Date & Time (GMT): 27/4/19 @ 12:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
xXPro.. said that 2 people wanted to meet us, prior to this he was a desk secretary. When he was a secretary he said that a rebel wanted to meet us, we told him we didn't want to yet he decided to just let him go up. The rebel tried to kill us so we demoted xXPro.. After that he became an SRU then he said that 2 people wanted to meet us, we explicitly told him that we wanted them handcuffed which he did, after searching them he unhand-cuffed them for literally no reason. I heard them equip a weapon which I told xXPro.. but he said that that was someone below? I told him to handcuff them immediately but he decided to ignore that. Me and the president sat in our panic room while the rebel came towards us we called for backup but xXPro.. decided it was a better idea to take the elevator down. The rebel knew our amazingly complicated code that took years to think of and took out a gun. He then started to shoot me missing about 90% of his bullets when I said to him that he had no reason of raiding he said which is shown in the video "You demoted my friend" referring to xXPro.. which means first of all that xXPro was teaming with the rebels to kill us and second of all that matlacey had absolutely no reason to raid us. They later both became president and vice president.

I will leave this here in case there is sufficient evidence against xXPro.

Name: [FL²:RP] xXProGamingXx46

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480

Same date and time.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/nhQtX1nA4xU
-Posting on behalf of matlacey-

He said he "you demoted my frend" that was not me it was Yhwot this was because he didnt like Yhwot so matlacey and yhwot raided the pres for demoting VP for no reson

Now what i have to say so it is a confusion because i did not team with the rebels i had no clue they were going to shoot the pres or vp.
(04-27-2019, 03:40 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: -Posting on behalf of matlacey-

He said he "you demoted my frend" that was not me it was Yhwot this was because he didnt like Yhwot so matlacey and yhwot raided the pres for demoting VP for no reson

Now what i have to say so it is a confusion because i did not team with the rebels i had no clue they were going to shoot the pres or vp.

Getting demoted still is not a valid reason to raid, we told you 20 times to handcuff him when I asked for backup with /backup you literally went away which is seen in the video. Why would you leave in the first place? You don't just leave the president and vice president with 2 random rebels.
well they were unarmed and no threat but then when i pressed the elevator button there was a backup call and i 10-4 and killed them

Progaming
(04-27-2019, 06:06 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: well they were unarmed and no threat but then when i pressed the elevator button there was a backup call and i 10-4 and killed them

Progaming
So what you're saying is that you pressed the elevator button on the top to call the elevator that was already at the top? Refrain from lying in the courthouse please, also yes you did indeed kill him. You sure as hell took your time since he managed to kill me, go trough the hallway and kill SlaZe in the presidents office. So where were you exactly?
In the elevator going down cause I thought everything was fine then I came back up
(04-27-2019, 08:56 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: In the elevator going down cause I thought everything was fine then I came back up

In what world do you live in? Who leaves 2 rebels un-handcuffed to sit with both the presidents? There was absolutely no security at that time, you were the SRU for god sake it's not like you went to go patrol around. Your job as SRU is to protect the president and vice president not to go around giving tickets to people.
My job is to stay at nexus front
-posting on behalf of matlacey-
Me and Progaming didn't break any rules at all
(04-27-2019, 09:51 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: My job is to stay at nexus front

For the love of god will you please just read the rules at least once?

6.12 As an SRU, do not perform any regular police duties. Your job is to respond to emergency calls where the police need backup, as well as protecting the Nexus and therefore the President's life.