Reported User(s): Slaze

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36118307

Date & Time (GMT): 27/4/19 @ 13:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
Propblock

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL0nWjuB...e=youtu.be
*Posting on behalf of SlaZe*

I was not propblocking, you have this all wrong. I had simply made a door to protect the president (which was me before they were) and when I was killed I changed to Corleone and simply forgot to remove my props. If you had PMd me about it I would have gladly removed the props. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hello this was clearly a propblock as you could not get throught it
Edit: There was litterally no way in/OUT
(04-27-2019, 03:31 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: Hello this was clearly a propblock as you could not get throught it
Edit: There was litterally no way in/OUT

The keypad was in the presidents room
There was no keypad The president was in his room and there was none, therefore a propblock
100& a propblock
(04-27-2019, 06:04 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: There was no keypad The president was in his room and there was none, therefore a propblock

There was, where is the evidence of not being one? I placed a keypad right next to the door on the inside of the presidents office
The keypad needs to be next to the door and it has to be visible
(04-27-2019, 08:53 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: The keypad needs to be next to the door and it has to be visible
*Posting on behalf of SlaZe*
5.8 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted, there should also be space between them of at least 2 metres (2 PHX units). Fading doors must have keypads and/or buttons on both sides, that are visible and easily accessible and should be open for a minimum of 5 seconds (doors from the door tool do not have to use 

It does not have to be next to the door, and it was visible. From the presidents office
(04-27-2019, 08:59 PM)Basil Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 08:53 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: The keypad needs to be next to the door and it has to be visible
*Posting on behalf of SlaZe*
5.8 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted, there should also be space between them of at least 2 metres (2 PHX units). Fading doors must have keypads and/or buttons on both sides, that are visible and easily accessible and should be open for a minimum of 5 seconds (doors from the door tool do not have to use 

It does not have to be next to the door, and it was visible. From the presidents office
That's another thing I forgot to add it has what 3 4 walls not allowed