theotzoa
Reported User(s): theotzoa

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167033608

Date & Time (GMT): 26/4/19 @ 16:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was just doing my thing in my own apartment, with contraband and weed, which I just bought, so I still had to get my money back from it. Then this officer suddenly knocks on my door, so I let him in and ask "what's the problem?" in a friendly way. Then the officer just says "let me through or I will arrest you", and I'm not just going to let this man through because he has no valid reason, or in any case, hasn't told me that valid reason. 
He literally warranted me for "possession of drugs" before he even got through, and there's no chance he could have heard it or anything at that time, and otherwise he would have said so. But he just tazed me and warranted me because of his suspicion that I might have drugs.

And then he calls for backup even though there's no situation where I can endanger him whatsoever, so I try to get help from one of the other officers, but he also doesn't listen. 
I just want this person banned because he's abusing his powers as an officer to unfairly raid me. I'm pretty sure he is aware of what he's doing wrong, he's got 42 hours in game so he knows some things. This wasn't an accident.

Evidence
Well I recorded the whole thing and put it on youtube on hidden, so here's the video:

Approved.

Raid without warrant / valid reason, user will be blacklisted from cop for 2h.