Currylovinduck
Reported User(s): Currylovinduck Jurrey

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43213053 STEAM_0:1:86553232 STEAM_0:0:151012195

Date & Time (GMT): 27/4/19 @ 00:29 GMT

Summary of the incident
Propblock/push also cuffing me as thier own team + SRU on patrol

Evidence
https://youtu.be/iS1F55tKoYs
You cut out all the footage.. you are avoiding arrest dude post the full footage. And me and Jerry did not use any props.
Correct but you arrested (attempt) to arrest your own officer
We did not know that in our rp since you were not wearing any police uniform and we were never able to id you. You kept on refusing to follow our orders when you were held on gun point by several law enforcement.
You clearly knew i was a part of the force
That would have been "metagaming" and is a direct violation to the server rules. So there is no way my character would have known by just looking at you. You refused to do anything we told you to do. And kept on evading arrest.
(04-27-2019, 12:01 AM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: You clearly knew i was a part of the force

Please read this rule "2.2 Do not Metagame, meaning you can't use OOC-obtained information IC. However, you may use a third-party software that Fearless is using as long as it is accompanied with voice transmission in-game." When did I obtain such information?  I already stated you were not wearing a police uniform.
Pr Removed for Caree still on for Currylovinduck and Jurrey
(04-26-2019, 11:32 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: Reported User(s): Currylovinduck Jurrey

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43213053 STEAM_0:1:86553232 STEAM_0:0:151012195

Date & Time (GMT): 27/4/19 @ 00:29 GMT

Summary of the incident
Propblock/push also cuffing me as thier own team + SRU on patrol

Evidence
https://youtu.be/iS1F55tKoYs
 For what exactly am I being reported for, I cuffed you once then un-cuffed you because I noticed that you were getting butt hurt over us trying to arrest you. After that all I did was follow you around and scream stop resisting because we were trying to "arrest you".
Approved. Currylovinduck is guilty of propminging. He will be the only one punished