Wanted by police list
Title of Suggestion: Wanted by police list

Description
There would be a most wanted list, either a command or an actual screen/poster at Nexus that shows wanted players, their name, info, etc.

Why?
Currently, the wanted system is kinda useless, and it's not always clear what's IC and what's OOC.
If there was most wanted list type of thing, (Kinda like this: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted ), it could go really well with the /spotted command, which I doubt gets much use. 

If there was an easy to access list of wanted people, all in-character of course, it would make the wanted system more useful. The list would show the following information:
  • Name
  • ID
  • Player description
  • Wanted for / Police description of the suspect. Also, the police could mark him as "Armed and dangerous" if needed.
  • Maybe police could include a "last seen at" location, which would get automatically updated if people use the /spotted command on the wanted person
  • (Optional reward)

Also, it could show database information, such as:
  • Vehicle & License
  • Property
  • Previous arrests
And if possible, it could also show the player model, since IC their face doesn't change, even if they change outfits. A possible way to avoid this would be by wearing an outfit that covers your face.

If there is a wanted list system like this, it would make the whole /wanted thing more useful, it would clear up the confusion between OOC and IC info. It would push wanted criminals to be a bit more careful, as they don't want to get spotted. It could even spark a new kind of bounty hunter roleplay, where someone either locates or detains a wanted person.

Also if you come up with any ideas to make police RP a bit more in-depth and more detailed, feel free to post it down below, since I'm trying to come up with something to encourage police RP instead of just raiding and shooting.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Alphaverse, Dimitris
An absolutely great idea, Siphon: +Support!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+Support

I love the idea.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
+Support Sounds very nice
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
+Support sounds amazing.
+support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Yesssss if there was a reward for looking at the player and doing /spotted that would be fun to be bounty hunter
+support, Sounds coolio. Hope it gets implemented
+Support

Great idea to update the system and add more detail.

When I suggested the wanted command originally, it was intended to be a way to identify a person without being metagaming (and since then, warrants were not shown when looking at people) and I believe it should still be enforced as such by staff until a more detailed system such as this could be implemented.

Overall, would be very nice to see.