Reported User(s): Kayuzi

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142960071

Date & Time (GMT): 20/4/19 @ 18:34 GMT

Summary of the incident
Possible doomforting, building even outside of his property

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Yl4-nZTm9ls
Hello there, Kayuzi here.

I built this base today and as usual, I called a staff member to check if it was a doomfort. Sadly nobody responded so I wasn’t sure. Can you tell me exactly what makes this a doomfort?

Thanks in advance.
Quote:Tight corridors are generally allowed, even if they are staggered or force you to change angle and direction frequently, similar to a WW1 trench. However, you cannot combine this with firing holes and similar. You also cannot use these corridors as a sneaky maze from which you look down upon from a raised platform.

A corridor is tight if it cannot fit 2 people side-by-side. It does not matter if a base is a natural doomfort, it still counts as one (using the world/map to your advantage, i.e. Apartment corridors). Sloped props, most notably triangular props, may not be used in a defensive structure.

Chest-high cover is generally allowed, but there are limits. Do not spam chest-high cover or use them constantly in combination with features such as tight corridors; this also often looks unrealistic. If you're unsure, ask an admin.

I could for example only see your head behind your barricade.
Read this for more about doomforting.
Besides that, you tightened corridors and built even outside of your property in Backstreet Apartments.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(04-20-2019, 09:20 PM)TASSIA710 Wrote:
Quote:Tight corridors are generally allowed, even if they are staggered or force you to change angle and direction frequently, similar to a WW1 trench. However, you cannot combine this with firing holes and similar. You also cannot use these corridors as a sneaky maze from which you look down upon from a raised platform.

A corridor is tight if it cannot fit 2 people side-by-side. It does not matter if a base is a natural doomfort, it still counts as one (using the world/map to your advantage, i.e. Apartment corridors). Sloped props, most notably triangular props, may not be used in a defensive structure.

Chest-high cover is generally allowed, but there are limits. Do not spam chest-high cover or use them constantly in combination with features such as tight corridors; this also often looks unrealistic. If you're unsure, ask an admin.

I could for example only see your head behind your barricade.
Read this for more about doomforting.
Besides that, you tightened corridors and built even outside of your property in Backstreet Apartments.

I didn’t combine the tight corridors with shooting holes? Also, That was not me USING that cover you are suspecting to be a doomfort.
Also, I do apologise for building outside my property. The reason why the props were there was because before, I had a full rebel team and each member owned a door in the appartements so we could block it off.

This is a video of me raiding this same base later.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
Denied.

I think I saw this and later told him what to change, however it was a long time ago so I might be wrong. Next time you place this dupe down, I want you to get staff permission so we can check it over.