[Guide] Highway Patrol RP Guide
Highway Patrol RP Guide

Setting Up a Speed Trap

Step 1: Set up a Coned off Area by the side of the Road (The cones must be Unfrozen)

Step 2: Park Your Car in These Cones.

Step 3: Radio in Your Position, Your Intentions and Find out the Speed limits.

Step 4: Get out your Radar Gun and Wait.

Once You've Found a Speeder

Step 1: Radio in the Car Details and that you are Pursuing. (For Dedicated RP'ers you could use "36"

Step 2: Get your Sirens on and Start to Pursue Safely

A Law Abiding Citizen (If he Pulls Over)

Step 1: Pull up behind him.

Step 2: Remain in your Car and Radio in, Saying you have stopped the Suspect and proceeding to talk to him (This is also a chance to Find out the Speeding Find)

Step 3: Exit your Car and Move up Beside his Car.

Step 4: Explain to him what he has done wrong, How much your Fining him and how to pay it.

Step 5: Give him the Ticket (Using /note or /pm)

Step 6: Return to your Speed Trap.

A Known Highway Bandit (If he Drives off)

Step 1: Follow him, At a Safe Distance. (If you Get a Chance to Radio for Backup, Do it, State your Location and Ask for a Road Block and a Arrest Warrant)

Step 2: Begin the Pit Maneuver, Hitting the Back side of his Bumper in order to Spin his Car out of control.

Step 3 (If he Stops): Trap him in, Get out of the Car, Point your Gun at him and Instruct him to get out of the car now.

Step 3 (If He Doesnt): Speed up, Keep Trying to Pit him, Or Wait Until his Petrol Runs out.

Warnings and Tips

Warning: Not Many Speeders will Stop. And A lot of Traffic Stops can End up as CDM

Warning: When using your Radar gun by the side of the road, Make sure you are not obstructing the highway and are a relatively safe distance from it.

Tip: Sometimes, Its just best to let a Speeder go.

Tip: This Works better in Partners (Saves you Getting Bored), Because one can Radio while one Pursues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video: All Credit for the video goes to Nevinator8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6ezT14_...AAAAAAAAAA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading!
ForceGhost's Highway Patrol RP Guide
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Very handy Smile
The following 1 user Likes Aaronv909's post:
  • ForceGhost
Could i get a Sticky Pwweeaasee? Smile
That's a very nice guide you have there, would be shame if anything happens to it Tounge
It's been a long time.
The following 2 users Like Virus's post:
  • ForceGhost, Rayne
Ha ha Tounge **Creeper Face**
More Advanced Guides coming Soon guys!

But What Guides do you want?!, Or How can i Improve this one?! - I Want to hear about it.

Post Below new guide Ideas and How i can Improve.
Needs more salt
I do it all the time, it's just that 99% of the people will ignore you, ram you, then cry out that you randomly arrested them.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Rayne
(01-28-2012, 09:27 PM)Holdem Wrote: I do it all the time, it's just that 99% of the people will ignore you, ram you, then cry out that you randomly arrested them.

Yeah, thats the only Down side
a very nice guide ya got there..
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?