Clash
Steam Name: Clash

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

BanID: 81835

Ban Reason
Completely disrespecting staff decisions, making fun of autism, completely unexceptable.

Staff Member: Janzo

Involved users
None

Why should you be unbanned?
Easter is a time of rebirth and I think it would be the perfect time for my ban to actually be looked at and a definitive answer is given. The two week easter holidays are a great time to roleplay and I may even donate. I still don't fully understand what I did wrong other than it could be perceived to be wrong by an individual who was out of context. I simply did not make fun of autism or staff decisions, I was trying to be constructive as the idea of someone not being able to have their name similiar to anyone else that is banned is not a good route to go down. The whole autism thing was not me making fun of autism, as I stated autism is a good thing and it can benefit our society as people who have it think differently. Jumping on me for even mentioning it is stubborn and not fair as my intentions were not to disrespect those with the condition.

Thank you
To start,

- "Completely disrespecting staff decisions", You said in your last UBR "I changed my name to MrFinnConlon as many others did, I was then kicked and asked to change my name. I changed my name to MrFinn and was kicked again". I had Previously warned with a server wide announcement and a OOC announcement to change the name from "MrFinnConlon" who had just been banned on a Double account. You chose to further provoke, with the intention to as I had already warned you. This alone did not get you banned.

Next,

- "making fun of autism, completely unexceptable.", You said in your last UBR "it was a good thing because autism is good". Autism is commonly used as an insult online and that is definitely how I perceived it. Anyone who has been online for a good amount of time, especially playing Gmod, knows this and to use it (even if you believe it's a good thing) is in the wrong.

In addition, I took several screenshots of what you were saying, specifically aimed at General Rickets.

You said: "Autism ridden kids is it, general rickets?". "ridden" is a term usually meant that someone is consumed by a disease. Considering you were having an arguement in OOC, it was clearly a targetted insult.

Lastly, you said: "General Rickets, start a family and get off the video games". There seems to be apart of the conversation I did not get so Im not too sure on the context however you also reply. "Apparently no, your kids are growing up with autism" After General Rickets says "I can do both though?" ( I don't know what the conversaition was, so I don't really know what the reply was from).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(04-15-2019, 02:51 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: To start,

- "Completely disrespecting staff decisions", You said in your last UBR "I changed my name to MrFinnConlon as many others did, I was then kicked and asked to change my name. I changed my name to MrFinn and was kicked again". I had Previously warned with a server wide announcement and a OOC announcement to change the name from "MrFinnConlon" who had just been banned on a Double account. You chose to further provoke, with the intention to as I had already warned you. This alone did not get you banned.

Next,

- "making fun of autism, completely unexceptable.", You said in your last UBR "it was a good thing because autism is good". Autism is commonly used as an insult online and that is definitely how I perceived it. Anyone who has been online for a good amount of time, especially playing Gmod, knows this and to use it (even if you believe it's a good thing) is in the wrong.

In addition, I took several screenshots of what you were saying, specifically aimed at General Rickets.

You said: "Autism ridden kids is it, general rickets?". "ridden" is a term usually meant that someone is consumed by a disease. Considering you were having an arguement in OOC, it was clearly a targetted insult.

Lastly, you said: "General Rickets, start a family and get off the video games". There seems to be apart of the conversation I did not get so Im not too sure on the context however you also reply. "Apparently no, your kids are growing up with autism" After General Rickets says "I can do both though?" ( I don't know what the conversaition was, so I don't really know what the reply was from).
Again, many other people were called MrFinnConlon and I simply joined them, I am no way related to anyone else telling me to change my name. The thing is I was kicked from the server multiple times even after changing my name from anything related to MrFinnConlon. I only changed my name to MrFinn to see if that was allowed but after that did comply and change my name to something unrelated but did get kicked again, despite my username being different. I was not provoking staff by doing this and many other people were doing this too so I do understand the constant kicking but at the same time, I did not know that you could be banned (prior to the first kick) for being called the same thing as a person who is banned.

I said "it was a good thing because autism is good" because that is what I said in OOC and there wasn't an issue or insult" besides, if you thought this was an insult then you could have told me or he could have told me to stop if he perceived it as an insult. It is not an argument to ban me for this even though I specifically included context to make it not become an insult. The last paragraph I do not understand what you mean.
Still waiting for an admin reply.
Hello PewDiePie/Clash.
The unban request rules state that:
'Ban time of 3 months or more: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.'
You have already posted two UBR's, meaning this is your third UBR. However your second UBR was concluded on 20/03/19, meaning you still have another month before you can post your third UBR.
Following the UBR rules set it place, I will have to deny this unban request.

Please feel free to post another UBR once the cooldown period has passed completely. Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]