[FL:RP] Solderinduty
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Solderinduty

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236477734

Date & Time (GMT): 15/4/19 @ 9:51 GMT

Summary of the incident
[FL:RP] Violet De Kittie was a freedom fighter and had a baseball bat then [FL:RP] Solderinduty Came out and Randomly killed her and His job was a citizen.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmazB3v3...e=youtu.be
Sorry for none of my sound
-Involved-

Hello, Thank you for Progaming for the evidence..
I even didnt hit anyone with the baseball bat because i know the rules and i just was playing with Benny and progaming, but solderinduty came with chainsaw and killed me. After he kill me i spawn near the NLR place and i was try to run away from there but he still chase me until i ask him to stop.. i will try get my evidence..

Edit: Nevermind, its in this video actually.

Many Thanks and
Sincerely: 
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Hi its been 6 days, is anyone responding to this?

Thanks,
xXProGamingXx46
Before I go any further, may I ask the reason why Violet De Kittie took out the baseball bat in the first place and started swinging it towards that guy in the brown jumper at the beginning of the video?

The only reason why I am asking that is because you can't commit crimes in public areas, as it is FailRP? As a freedom fighter you really don't want to get caught out like that. Swinging the bat in public at people could have initiated the mingery that occured in the first place.

As soon as I can get this cleared up I will conclude the PR.
I missed Violet De Kitties post.

Approved.

However I just want to say Violet that you need to be more careful on where you decide to "play around" as that could have triggered the bloodbath in the first place which arguably could be breaching Rule 8.1 - "You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason", someone with your experience should know this. In saying that, it would have been harsh to punish you for something as small as this, as you didn't hit him once.
Closed