Recover dupes from x33 server
Is it possible to recover any dupes from the old x33 servers? I've got a lot of saved dupes on that specific server and was wondering if anyone can move them?
Do they not show up for you under Dupe Management in character section
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Your V33X dupes should of been combined with your v4b1, if you mean the likes of v2p, I can transfer them for you, or enable the category in the adv dupe section on the forums for a short while.

Ya sure it's v33x?
Yeah It's one of them, because I have dupes on the x33 but it's not showing for me at all.
(04-13-2019, 09:14 PM)Sleepy Knight 生活 Wrote: Yeah It's one of them, because I have dupes on the x33 but it's not showing for me at all.

If its not showing for you at all surely they are already in the V4B1 folder?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(04-14-2019, 08:55 AM)Grizzly Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 09:14 PM)Sleepy Knight 生活 Wrote: Yeah It's one of them, because I have dupes on the x33 but it's not showing for me at all.

I would have all the dupes in the v4b1 folder but either it's different folder or not showing at all.
(04-14-2019, 06:44 PM)Sleepy Knight 生活 Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 08:55 AM)Grizzly Wrote:

I would have all the dupes in the v4b1 folder but either it's different folder or not showing at all.

Okay if for some reason they aren't showing at all, it must be a bug and I would wait for @arny to post on here again because he would be the one to sort out this problem
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Tbh, i have the same problem i have seem to lost alot of dupes from before.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
If you have your dupes saved in a file, you can give them arny and he can put them back in the correct place so that it goes on the game for you.

But, if you've lost them, as in they have gone i think arny will struggle, hopefully its just you cant see them and arny can sort it.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Closed and moved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]