crackedup
Reported User(s): crackedup

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56143527

Date & Time (GMT): 11/4/19 @ 18:05 GMT

Summary of the incident
Just joined the PD and got demoted Instantly no idea why

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRhg2oLBUdg
@weejay12345 you know that this is not the truth. Outside the Nexus, and there are multiple witnesses to this such as razz and some others i can't re-call, you were randomly arresting a man, which I caught you doing ICly, so I decided to remove you from the police force. (Before this clip.) You then later re-joined the job, and I didn't want to let you on the force for the little while I was president, because in my honest opinion, not to be disrespectful at all, you are an easily offended minge. Sorry if that offends you, I really don't mean it to, if you want to discuss this we can talk over discord about our differences and settle them.

But this "randomly" story just isn't true. You know it isn't.
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
Well it is kinda random because there was no reason just was demoted and not even a warning which is not allowed
You are basically lying in courthouse to get crackedup in trouble. If you would have included of what happened earlier then everyone would see what truly happened. I played with crackedup as his security at the time. He demoted you first for a valid reason. Then when you rejoined he demoted you again. It makes sense if you ask me. If you were to lose your job as an officer in real life you wouldnt be allowed to join back the force. That’s how it works.
You weren't wanted in the force at all after you were demoted.
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]