Lockpicks and Crowbars
(10-21-2010, 01:42 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 02:58 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I get it, but the crowbar still doesnt fit into the RP, and also it is kinda minge-weapon cause ppl that has got skills with it, like Horny, can kill a cop with no problem

So because some people are good with a weapon, it should be removed ? Tounge

Exactly. and it's not some people. It's like almost everyone. They don't want to take the risk of pulling out an expensive weapon, so that's when they just pull out crowbars and are not afraid of getting killed.
(10-21-2010, 01:44 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 02:58 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I get it, but the crowbar still doesnt fit into the RP, and also it is kinda minge-weapon cause ppl that has got skills with it, like Horny, can kill a cop with no problem

Exactly. and it's not some people. It's like almost everyone. They don't want to take the risk of pulling out an expensive weapon, so that's when they just pull out crowbars and are not afraid of getting killed.

I do see your point - but its more of a problem in general. Theres literally no penalty for dying - so people use cheap weapons just so it doesnt matter. It bring me back to my NLR solution post ... but even though the majority of people like it - some people don't :/

If there was a risk for dying - people would use weapons carefully, properly, etc. And you wouldnt run about with a crowbar - cuz if you died - you'd lose your job - not just your crowbar.
That Golden crowbar looks awesome hornymelon, i think we should go with that, because its a little boring with the same color. Besides i have learned the holding types, but i dont think that im thinking about the holding type when im in an RP situation. Smile
A Silver one would be better
Yeah that would be epic too, Fallen Smile
(10-21-2010, 02:00 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 01:44 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

I do see your point - but its more of a problem in general. Theres literally no penalty for dying - so people use cheap weapons just so it doesnt matter. It bring me back to my NLR solution post ... but even though the majority of people like it - some people don't :/

If there was a risk for dying - people would use weapons carefully, properly, etc. And you wouldnt run about with a crowbar - cuz if you died - you'd lose your job - not just your crowbar.

I know i am skilled xP I got it binded..
And what are you talking about!? I got a crowbar in my bacpack when i go to school, its realy RP'ichAngel